PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

I actually hope they dont discuss it, sometimes its good to leave some things to your imagination.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think that is for the best also, I just wanted to hear other people's speculations on it.

swift_knife, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think there are female yaujta

ErdeKaiser, Yautja, 16 years ago

there are a large number of possibilities, as they are creatures not from our world. For instance, preds could only have the one gender, with a set of interlocking organs. Or there could be females. there is a lot to speculate.

I myself wonder if infants are born in eggs or not, since they are seemingly reptilian-ish

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

They get drunk and put on a Barry White album.

Seriously, we know they have some sort of mating season and that mating is rather violent (males getting thrown accross the room). I imagine it's either eggs or live birth.

LoneClaw66, Yautja, 16 years ago

1.there arte females from what i here.2.I have no clue if their is a mating season.O and im not here to cause trouble and IM NOT EMO

ErdeKaiser, Yautja, 16 years ago

females have not been proven, its just rumor, though, seeing how movies work, i wouldnt be suprised

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

They could have both genders, or they could have only one gender but with both organs, like snails. But of what those brothers said, it should involve throwing up in eachother.

Leandros8, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ok,ya know whats kinda weird?in a funny way not an Offensive way,You guys are Discussing weathor or not Predators Have a Penis and/or Vagina.but i think they just get in bed and moan in comfort,but i think it's just like us,still though,the females are stronger so shouldnt they be fighting for the male,and they should carry the male.

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

If there is females that is stronger and bigger. Then, thy would need stronger and better fights, like the queen -laughs- But, there is rumors the females stay on the home planet but later today> I am going to watch the movie, and I will keep a good eye out for alot of my own questions, like "living" and " weapons" then the fighting style. I hope there is a breif glimps of a female pred, ugly or other wise

All this comming from a hybrid balatu clan member -shock face-

This is just my take on it, but I think the whole "vomiting method" is bogus. The Bros. claim that the predalien got that trait from the Predators. If aliens take the reproductive abilities from their host, the human-born aliens should have human reproductive abilities, which they obviously don't.

But they said it was because predators have some "stronger traits"... Well, anyway, you can't contradict them unless you chose not to take th avp movies as "canon"

Hold it. It was never stated IN THE FILM that the Predalien got that trait from the Preds. The Bros. may have said that behind the scenes, but unless it's actually in the movie it dosen't actually count. Or at least that's the loophole I'm going with.

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 16 years ago

i hold the whole AVP:R hybrid gestation to be the new newborn, so i think that whole thing is out the window. we do know that there is a mating ritual in which a female and male fight. which begs the question does the mother kill the father afterward? o.O

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would count it because they got the rights to create that method. I don't know who they got the rights from but they were able to do it.

Well that depends who owns the copyrights, if it was Fox, then they can do whatever Fox lets them do, right?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think I know how this all fits... Since they throw up in each other, the male's testacles hold sperm (which is why they wear loin cloths like us humans wear pants) which transfers to the mouth somehow. The female then intakes it through the mouth and the offspiring pops out the other way in an indefinite amount of time. Anyone get what I'm saying here?

This is probably the only way (that explains why they have something "down there" while still reproducing through the mouth) that I can come up with.

That would mean that the whole predator is a huge willy. And it would make me wonder how come they don't cover their mouths. And if their mouths are also their sexual organs, what did Scar wanna do to Alex when he opened his mouth ant her like that near the end of AvP?

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

-bloo- do you see the teeth, i don't think that a female would let anything past htere, but food O.O!?!?!?!!

anyways, i think its just like us, they do what ever it takes to get the girl, but, they have matting rituales like birds, people, animals, lizards. There is no animal, or other wise that has it shoved down their throat for the pup to be born

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hey, I said it was the only way I can come up with, not the best way.