The Wolf Opinions

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well okay post your opinions about the Wolf the new predator featured in Aliens vs Predator Requiem. Share how you feel about his appearance, weapons, ect.

Well I for one really like the Wolf. His mask is unique with designed engravings in the mask. I'm loving the new whip along with many other things.
I have a lot more opinions but I'll post them later.

Any opinions?

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Its now my favorite Predator and I think he looks the best. Not much else I can say.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'm not going to really say much until I see the movie, but so far it looks like he's the one to redeem both Aliens and Predators.

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

Opinion, well the only thing I can say he looks cool and effective. But better wait until I see the movie.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

The Wolf has a great design. The colours, the mask, the scar... those give him alot of character and really make him stand out as a real masterpiece not only in this movie, but also among all the predators i`ve seen so far. The best way to say this shortly is... he pwns! And even though i am an alien fan, after seing poor little Grid, who had all the attention in AvP, i`m glad that this time the one who gets most of the attention, really disurves the attention!

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I like how well they have established the fact that he is experienced. You can tell that he is a wise hunter, the survivor of thousands of battles against the aliens. His innovative weapons and effectivly aged armor make him the best predator I have seen. His mask has a very archaic feel to it, and the horns give it a brutish air. The scar has been done well and the meld of all the desgins from other movies has been executed perfectly. He has really set the mark for future predator desgin.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 16 years ago

^What he said^ =P

johnconnor, Yautja, 16 years ago

Freakin awesome best mask and weapons yet!

johnconnor, Yautja, 16 years ago

Freakin awesome best mask and weapons yet!

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

what pred428 said...WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO{note woohoo is done dukes of hazard style}