More New Predator Weapons/Tools

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Lets, for fun, create our own Predator weapons and or tools that we'd like to see in a future Predator film.

------

Here's my idea: Since we never really saw a Spear gun in the movies, I decided to create my own.

This gadget would work simular to the nut gun from PREDATOR 2 in the fact that the Predator sticks his fist into the weapon. The body of it would be very round and with a round bandolier of spear tips wrapped around it inbetween the back end and the slot where the spear tip launches out.

When the Predator charges the spear tips arc, the entire gun grow bright red with heat, except for the handle where the Predator's hand is, and heats up the launch so when the spear tip is launched it sticks into its prey like butter but if the spear is heated hot enough, it will stick in and just melt into a lava hot liquid inside the prey leaving almost no evidense.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

how about a jelly donut that flies from a special netgun and chokes its target to death!

lmao, actually how about plasma tipped spikes that come out from all around the combistick....so whatever part of it gets hit breaks the tip and is automatically hit/injected with a spike full of melting plasma!

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

What about a dart launcher similar to the energy fletcette (how do you spell that?) in Predator 2. It could be a pin sized dart filled with liquid explosive that would imbed itself in targets. Then it could blow a bowling ball sized hole in its victims by a remote trigger.

Or maybe sickle like claws that can be worn like gloves? They could have small acidic or flame cartridages built in the blades to cause extra damage.

swift_knife, Yautja, 16 years ago

how about a staff weapon that shoot a bomb at the end of the 2 sides

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

Something like this would be pretty cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolas

Imagine what a Pred could do with one of those...