HUGE QUESTION

Predalien_Claw, Undefined, 16 years ago

In AVP-R the game

there is alot of predaliens in the game which makes me wonder that when the predalien puts an embryo inside a human host is the embryo gonna be a predalien?

On the front cover of AVP-R it says and i quote "the official game of the movie"

Im just wondering cause what happens in the game could happen in the movie...

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

The DNA traits that an alien gets is determined by its host, not its mother. Also offical game means that they got permission from fox to use the name and creatures, it doesn't mean that the game will be exactly like the movie.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

What console is the game for? Just PSP?

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah it is for PSP and it looks great i cant wait to get it in england

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

So? Play the official games for Transformers or Spider-man 2...

Nuff' said.

dark-blade, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predator428 is right. The kind of alien is determined by the host. Humans make warriors, dogs make runners, and predators make predaliens.

Predator428 is right. The kind of alien is determined by the host. Humans make warriors, dogs make runners, and predators make predaliens.

jj-ice, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've never heard of a avp 2 game coming out on psp but i do live in Australia and we're always the last people to get news on stuff like this and i am also new to this fantastic web site.