Very short and out of boredom...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yes, like the title says, it's short, out of boredom (which means I doubt I'll be continuing this thing), and it's a quicky so it's not my best work.

Forgive me...

The engine screamed a brain-scattering cry as if it were in pain, but fell silent as soon as the chaos ensued. Several bodies lay crumpled, blood gushing like the hell fountains of Tartarus. Rubber rotated around the axle fiercely, crushing the ground beneath, and dirt covered a man’s broken goggles. He grunted and put his metal club aside, thinking quickly. Almost instantly his head slammed down, causing his forehead to make an unpleasant contact with the top of the seat. What seemed like a blue stream of lightening had failed to knock his head off his fragile body. The hairs on his fingers trembled and he gathered himself up, his vehicle twisted and laying on the side, lifeless. It’s sides shined as another blast of the lightening missed him, but it had unfortunately hit one of his over-eager comrades. Several of the beams followed.
His fingers slipped through the hole of his gun and he pressed in the trigger like it he only had one chance – his life depended on it. Bare skin meeting with the cold and mud-covered metal that represented the barrier between life and death; he shoved an incoming serpent down and twisted right, managing to just miss another one of the bolts. He wanted to smile, but he couldn’t. The muscles in his jaw wouldn’t allow such a thing. The monster shriveled up, resembling a moist towel, blood curdling, a yellowish-brown spattering, and the ground around had burned for a few second, small puffs of steam dancing in the air.
“GRENADE!â€Â
A human’s voice shouted amidst the dark sky, even more corpses flying in various directions. My deathbed, he thought. It can’t end like this…
His hand reached forward. He caught a small metal ball, green, and plucked the key from the top of it. It started to sear, sparks flying. Before he realized his actions, the small egg-shaped object had flown out of his red-stained hand, fingers entering his ears. For a split second, a white light shown, and then –
CRRRRRRIIIISSSHHH!
Metal boxes dove out of nowhere, the black dragons exploding and brains rained down. 4x4 all-terrain machines slammed against each other, sliding against the blades of green on the ground, and knocked several men to their feet. An invisible demon made its way to this very point in time and rolled, sticking its left arm out. Knuckles cracked, stepping over one of the deceased serpents, and roaring, eyes flashing white. The man, getting out of his hiding place, stepped over and come to his senses once again. He jumped back.
An arm flew forward, one of the larger black creatures circling the demon with long hair; it’s face emotionless and statue-like, grainy. He kicked and a rock ricocheted off one of his team’s vehicles, wheels rolling as the rock bounced off, and the serpent knocked it away. A green substance sprayed out and it roared in pain, turning with its head up, only to have its neck punctured by the demon’s wrist knives. The green substance evaporated into the air. The left arm of the invisible fighter swished around, knocking the steam away. The creature lay lifeless beneath the demon’s armored feat, toes moving up and down vigorously. It bent down and reached into the side of its waist, pulling something of interest out.
Even more smoke trickled out; not from the serpent, the man soon noticed, but from the gas tank on the side of the alien hunter’s backside. The brownish rags tied around its waist covered a majority of the warrior’s netted leg, its ankle slowly being shown, and soon small electric waves traveled across its muscular body until the warrior was revealed whole.
Curiously, the man peaked out. A cloud of dust floated across the ground, almost covering it. He couldn’t make anything out anymore as even more dust and fog rose out of nowhere. He attempted to squint, successfully doing so. His light-blue eyes zigzagged, and finally stopped dead in the center of his eye socket, his pupil widening, and his eyebrows raising. Never did he realize that the last thing he would ever see would be the eye of the unmasked hunter. In the middle of the chaos, the remaining crew of the endangered team heard a horrible scream. One stopped what she was doing, her blond hair waving about. Delicate fingers grabbed a hand, pain throbbing. The next thing she saw was something brown… and then red. Blood. It was hers.
One by one, they fell. The extra-terrestrial serpents seemed to be dominating the area, until a certain BEEP… BEEP… BEEP… could be heard.
She stepped forward.
BEEP…
It had begun to grow faster.
Beep – beep – beep…
She panicked, for the first time in what felt like a year. Would this be the end? What was happening?
Beep – beep – beep – beep…
Something had gone through her chest. It was yellow… her own blood covering it… and it screeched.
Beep beep beep beep!
Falling, another cloud of dust was thrown up. Her boot twisted and her ankle snapped. The young marine blacked out.
Beep… beep… beep…
BOOM.

An ocean of blue lightening filled the area, and everything fell silent.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

nicely done, despite you doing out of bordem.

Thanks, didn't think it was too bad myself but it can use a lot of work.

Constructive critisism would be appreciated.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You demotivate me by how good you are! lol

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Ditto to Cory's post, im not a good enough at stories and RPG's to even think of what could be fixed in your post...

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Ever get people who tell you that your work is good but you think it's crap

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

wtf i`m not gonna criticise something written by the Subleader! It`s marvelous! The only thing better is something the Leader would write!

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I recon it's alright but not the best i've seen

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

"wtf i`m not gonna criticise something written by the Subleader! It`s marvelous! The only thing better is something the Leader would write!" Ha

Anyway, it adds to the many stories that are floating around here, from what I've seen of the others its good. I just wish that all those storiest and such could be focused into an rpg, but I figure thats not going to happen.

Again, not my best work, and it's not a real story. I'm not one who would instantly fall into a fad. Like I said, even if I wanted to, I'm not going to continue it. It's pretty much over anyway.

Nitras, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

either way its not too bad but bloo can do plenty of good stuff when hes bored. Isnt that right bloo. Again you should " get bored more often