New Site!

XenoHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey, guys IM making a new site it should be done by thanksgiving okay?

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Alright, but please post a little more information.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

what kinda site?

AvPX,is what it is specifically,What i mean is that it is alien vs predator,but with a twist.Scientists created a creature named MOTHER who broke free and gave birth to a race of infectious life forms known as the X race.Now become either a Xenomorph, a Yautja, a human, or a X race monster and fight to the death!

http://mutatedhunter.proboards59.com/index.cgi? Well,there it is.Its mostly finished.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Its a forum...

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

That it is, That it is..... there is a big difference between a site and a forum. I dont know how much success you'll have with it, but I wish you the best of luck. My only advice is to try and get a better looking layout, try typing in "Proboard Skins" in a google search.

mm'kay

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, I know from experience that those don't work well. Killswitch had a very succsessfull forum up for a while but eventully died. If your going to make it work, you need something that will bring people back. Make it very organized and fun. Good luck though.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

2 whole members already.....you will need to have a few mods.lol.only kidding.good luck with that site,like cory said....it needs to be original.

Hey,isnt anybody gonna join?Please?