AVP-R psp game

Predalien_Claw, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have played most of the game and there is some sort of plasma gun that u shoot with but i haven;t used it yet so chances is that it will be in the movie. There is some sort of liquid stuff that dissolves the aliens remains like a facehugger so i think that could be a scene in the movie that will show that happening. Its a fun game but i find u can kill the aliens WAY TOO EASY TO KILL and there is lack in combat so u cant use combination moves. The graphics is great though.

How many people own this game and what do u think?

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

yes we now about a blue liquad that melts us to dispose of our evidence.

Did u know about the plasma gun?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

The plasma gun is in the trailer...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

does wolf die in the psp game? tell us the story soon as you finished the game.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Where is the fun in that? Even if he dies in the game it doesn't mean he will die in the movie.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes, indeed. Usually games have some significant differences to the plot. Just like movies made after books. You can`t rely on what happens in the game and assume it will happen in the movie too.

I just beat it and he doesn't die.

But it doesn't mean that will happen in the movie, because in the game there are alot of predaliens for some reason and are easy to kill and i don't expect that in the movie.

The wolf blows up the hospital which kills all the aliens.

As he is leaving earth it shows that a queen survived the blast and made it look like there was gonna be a sequel with it on earth untill u see the 3 jets fly over the queen and drop missles which kills it and it ends.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

If that happens in the movie, I'm going to have to kick someone's ass.

And because that happens in the game, DON'T RUIN IT for other's who haven't played it. Put some kind of 'SPOILER' sign ahead of that post.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wow. I hope thats what happens in the movie. That will be awesome!

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

so... a pred might make it through a movie alive for once.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Wolf surviving? Yes. Everything else? Hell no!

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

wens it comin out

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

The psp game? Thats already out...

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think it looks awesome, I wish there was a console version because I don't have a PSP, I thought my gaming needs where handled when I got a 360, damn it lol

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

i have just bought it and the begining is ace the contorls are easy to learn and the graphics are fantastic i think it is the best game on PSP yet