The Wolf Bust

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

Sideshow has released some great detailed images of the full-size Wolf bust, & in my opinion it looks fantastic, far better than in any of the shots we have seen of him previously.

The Wolf Unmasked.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Looks brutal. Like a real predator. And i like the red eye, though why it`s red i can`t imagine. It can`t be from how much of a beating he took in his life, because that would make it green, not red. Maybe it`s just red.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I love it. Its great. I like how they made this Predator a bit personally different and not just a plain Predator from the first movie.

I'd don't know if I'm the only who notices this but hes a great mix of the first two Predators in maby areas and not just the face.

Like, the brothers said his face would be designed like the second Predator's but it looks alot more like the first Predator as far as looks go but with some new features like the extra teeth on the tusks.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

About time they released some more pictures of it. It looks pretty good to me.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

It is amazing... I love the way they have given it a unique eye colour as it adds a huge amount of character it adds but not just to wolf but to the whole race.... The whited out eye is even better (especialy as i thought wolf seemed to have a steven segale like aura as in he cannot be harmed or even touched) as it shows he has taken alot of damage in the past... Real shame bout the $899.99 cost however.

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

Looks better than most other Yuatjas I recon this will be a really great movie.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hmm now that i think about it, maybe his white eye is blind and the red one is normal.

Side note: Chuck Norris would kick Steven Segall`s ass anyday!

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yea ano Chuck would...

I hope this new AVP dont turn out like a segale movie though coz if wolf dont get hurt am gunna be realy pissed off

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

He will get hurt of course. If you didn't see it in the trailer, you probably didn't see the trailer. It was also mentioned that the Wolf will get messed up very badly and will heal himself.

Can we drop the cheesy "ass kickers" out of this now? lol