Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › My AVP book sign ups

Forum

My AVP book sign ups

Register or login to post
caboose3456
2007-11-14 13:55:14
Undefined
Since everyone else is writing one I figured "Why not?" If you would like to be a character please sign up. I will begin writeing as soon as I feel I have enough

Namicole
2007-11-14 14:54:27
Xenomorph
well since im a pred in one a alien in to and a pred in one i guess ill be a Marine.

"Those who live to run away, live to run another day"
Leandros8
2007-11-16 18:01:49
Undefined
namicole your a marine in mine too ya know.any ways sign me up as a pred with..well ill just give u a description.

Name:Leandros8
Birthdate:october 22 1996
Description:Leandros likes double blazers and throwing weps,he has high accuracy and stealth.he also likes simpler weapons such as wristblades,because they're not so complicated and stuff.he was born during an alien war with the yautja's.his mother was pregnent during the battle and had him just as it ended.the aliens decided to raise him.later on they died of old age.so he found the hunters moon clan just as he was about to lose all hope.he can also speak alien.but to most aliens he is considered a threat nontheless.during his child hood many aliens despised him and bullied him.
"Death before dishonour"

stupidity works in mysterious ways,its latest creation:Solar powered night vision goggles.

BELIVE in a HERO,Halo 3.
alien-drone
2007-11-17 04:41:38
Xenomorph
if i could describe my alien he would be stealthy, fast, and is a great killer and would be good in any hive.
aliendronesig.png

The-Wolf
2007-11-17 12:21:21
Yautja
Kinda off topic but wow. I haven't seen you here in years, caboose. Thats unless I'm mistaking you for someone else.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
Register or login to post

Predator Movies

Dish Network Iowa
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners