Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › After Watching The Trailer

Forum

After Watching The Trailer

Register or login to post
Alienation
2007-11-13 21:18:12
Xenomorph
I have noticed that when the xenos attack the humans, they just kill them instead of dragging them to their hive (if they will have one). Does this mean that there only 2 facehuggers in the movie?(where they get the 2 animal hunters)
ScarredShadow
2007-11-13 21:33:15
Yautja
From what I saw in the trailer there seemed to be a hive forming like either in the sewer or in the hospital because in one trailer inside the hospital threw his shurken and it seemed to be thrown into a hive. In another trailer a woman was running toward a hive when the Wolf pinned her to a wall in the hospital. Check out the trailer I mean I'm probably wrong but it looks like there is a hive there.

DeathWraith
2007-11-14 08:20:48
Xenomorph
Since there is no egg laying queen, there is no point dragging people to the hive, therefore they kill them. And there aren`t only 2 facehuggers, who said there will only be 2 facehuggers?

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Namicole
2007-11-14 12:12:54
Xenomorph
if there are only two huggers itll be just as gay as AVP. (death i had a dream last night and you did somtin mean to me... cant remember what but you were all up in my face and stuff)

"Those who live to run away, live to run another day"
Alienation
2007-11-14 20:13:34
Xenomorph
The reason why I think why there are 2 facehuggers is because I only saw 2 in the trailer. There might be more (i hope)
The-Wolf
2007-11-14 20:52:41
Yautja
There's only two facehuggers in the movie. The rest of the Aliens come from the Predalien in a new interesting way. I don't mind it much but others really despise it. Its new but I can't see how its that bad to some.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners