Aliens vs Predator: (unknown tile) may be coming back into production!!!!

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hey some of you may have known that I was planning to make a movie earlier on in the year but never got the chance to. Well my friends I now have the resources and time to do so and can start making sets and filming within 2-3 weeks! The only problem is, is that I can’t do the script/story I’ve wanted to do for a while so I was wondering if any of you guys have ideas for a 30min film I can make. All it is, is a story you guys can be as creative as you want the only thing you are limited to is the characters… only 1 male marine, 4 predators (1 is an elder don’t have to use him but yeah), and simply as many aliens as you like but heres only a limit of 4 aliens per scene, there is also a queen that can be put in there is you like.

You can base the predators of you own RPG chars personalities but the appearance is another story until the second or third production, unfortunately I’m only limit to the scar predator, and two different versions of the city hunter and the elder from AVP. Now I know not many people have taken interest in this topic before but I would hope at least a few of you are interested. I could just base it on the upcoming RPG ACID REIGN (on Alien Legacy) but then again I’m only limited to 1 marine so far. If you guys are stuck on ideas you could always make an freelance RPG and see how it goes with 1 marine, 3-4 preds, and a whole bunch of aliens but yeah if you’re interested then please do post…

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

will im intersted but i cant think of a Story sorry dude... ill keep trying to think of one.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well there is no reason you cant borrow from the vast expanse of fiction already written based in those franchises. I mean, with a fan film reverse engineered to be half an hour you could take it pretty much anywhere. I guess I'm just kinda surprised that you are willing to undertake such a project without some direction already in mind,

FireHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

was Jed-Chrizt goin to do something similar, that was like, one or two years ago, though, wasnt it?
And sorry, but i can't think of any stories beside some random war in an abandoned cathedral, jungle, etc

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hmm i actually do have a few ideas, i was just wondering if anyone wanted their characters within the film

XenoHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Name:Roark Stephens
Height:5'3"
Weight:92 Lbs.
Species:Human
Appearence:Black hair,armor with a cross spray painted on it and wearing all green.
Weapons:AutoEagle pistol,which is a normal desert eagle but shoots 100 bullets per half a minute.There is only one in the world,and he owns it.
Personality:Usually calm,Doesnt get angry often,and doesnt like to use guns.He sleeps alot but when you get him angry,Youre screwed.
Personal items:Lockpick, cross around his neck and medical supplies.
History:He is a medic and was raised well.His family was nice and rich.He struggled in math but pulled out okay.He was so good with chemicals and medical supplies that he was immediatly placed in the army.He has not fought in many battles, and could still be considered a rookie,but he is the best medic out there and luck is completely on his side