Helpers Wanted

Lycan108, Undefined, 16 years ago

Does any one know how to change your pic?
It would be helpful to tell me some tips im a newbie lol!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Go to Edit profile. Then click "Default Pictures" copy one of the pictures you like and paste it back on "edit profile" in the avatar bar and click the edit button for that section.

You can also use a picture from somewhere else as long as its the right size.

Thnx mate gratefully appreciated do you no how to get ya stats up?

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

you have to do REALLY good posts and the sure fire way is be in a RPg but we havent had a RPG for a LONG time and they havent handed out points for good points sence i got here ( year and a half i think)

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Since this is all spam, let me just say this, you do not just get points from rpg's you get points for posting intelligent topics if you read the rules you
would have figured out that there is a Q&A topic that you could of posted this in, and got your answer. Besides the points really dont mean anything, they dont give you an advantage/disadvantage in rpgs, hell I dont even know why we have em, except they look nice lol. We havent had an rpg in ages, and we most likely will not have one in the far future unless things change around here and people start to care again, I for one will not give up on this site.

Alright I'm done preaching, but if you have the same feelings and have any ideas about it, contact me, find my email in my profile.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

you know what im starting an RPG right now!(you can do that right?do you need permission?if you do just lock my topic mods plz)(oh and tell me too)

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

ya you need permission to do one and you dont just "start one" we have to wait like a month to see whos particpating were it should be the plot ect.