Alien versus Predator Anime

xenotaris, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I wonder if they could make a Japanese Anime version of Aliens versus Predator, not like Dragonball Z, but like Neon Genesis Evangelion or Bleach.

Dargomethe, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That'd be pretty freakin' sweet

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

why a anime? i dont really see a point for a avp anime not saying it will be good or bad because am a big anime fan myself but i would rather just see a tv show about it.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

WTF? Anime is about young girls with too big eyes, legs and breasts. And japanese just doesn`t fit horror stuff, japanese is an almost perfect language, it is designed to show respect no matter what you say. I mean does "baka" sound disrespectful to you? And plus, i already did say that any cartoon with AvP would turn out very bad. You can`t have a good thing made as a copy of another good thing.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Why specifically animie? Why must it have that specific art style? Animie is an art style that suits certain things. AvP is not one of them. Don't agree? Imagine a Pred with all the expression in the eyes. The focus is taken completly off the mandibles and forehead and placed solely of the eyes. It would look awful.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'd vomit.

alieo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i agree with deathdrop
but come on, i personally think alien vs. predator in up to date animation form would be sweet

alieo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i agree with deathdrop
but come on, i personally think alien vs. predator in up to date animation form would be sweet

well it depends on the artist right?
Sure the Yautjas would look funny and the xenomorphs would too. Just hope the Storyline is good and fits with the Alien and predator universe, yeah it might go a little out of wack. It would be interesting to watch on Cartoon Network [Adult Swim] every night.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

No. Not anime'. Anime' can be pretty ridiculous at times. If it was done, then they would have to do it 110% right, and even then I doubt I'd appreciate it.

Imagine Alien with the Nostromo as a run-of-the-mill Star Trek-looking ship? Or the Xeno being a big green blob with tentacles? Just because looks aren’t as important doesn’t mean they should be half-assed.

I like the idea of an AvP TV series, but why this obsession with animie? It could just as easily be live-action or CG.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

CG would be pretty expensive. The only way I would accept it is if it were always done in a way Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children or Beowulf was done. It looks so real that it isn't.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

NNNOOOOOO not anime if some sicko anime guy gets his hands on it you all now what they would do...

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If AvP was made into anime it would just kill the franchise. The idea of two of the greatest iconic monsters of all time being portrayed in anime is ridiculous. The creatures would lose all their dignity and would not look menacing at all. A tv series would be interesting...but it would prob need a massive budget to pull it off correctly.

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I don't care what you guys say I think it would be really good. And you never know some of you guys might actually like it. And it might or might not ruin the franchise no one knows. So everybody stop acting like it's such a bad idea. Give it a chance.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yeah a normal TV with graghics of the God of War sequences or the Mortal Kombat Deception opening movie... That would be much better.

Why must it be an animie? What about that style would make it good?

(BTW how badass would a Kratos-inspired Pred look? I get goosbumps just thinking about it.)

Bleach and Neon Eenesis Evangelion could inspire the AVP Anime. Bleach has some kick ass moments and Evangelion was quite gorey the evas remind me of the Xenomorphs sort of.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

never atched bleahc or the other but im just glad to watch somthing i havent already seen BEFORE about AVP so BRING IT ON!!!

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I think it would be a good idea but only if it were done in a way that is both respectful to the fans and the creaters of the creatures

predatoress, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Come on guys, it's bad enough there's ö-generation toys made out of them... The real figures are ok but I've seen some horrible as well.

Why the hell people mixes anime into everything nowadays anyways? It was good when Ginga Nagareboshi Gin came out (when I was a kid and nobody even knew the style's name), now it's all repeating itself and used in Wraith's purpose (lol).