AvP stories-all writers please read

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

This goes out to all the people jumping on the create a story bandwagon. Very nice people, very nice. Its interesting that everyone like the fact that I came out with Avp Anniahlation then others started awhile after. Last Stand, Corrupted, Last Rites just to name a few. But listen anyone else who wants to jump on this wagon may have to hold on. Im seeing many stories and the moderators may start deleting some if it becomes a problem.
If you have any comments or concerns list them below and I'll get back to you later.

P.S.-If any writers feel offended, that was not my intention.

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well I have no problem with that my story is all saved on my computer anyway. I'm still working on mine although school and other stuff is making it tough to write. I enjoyed the others as well like yours Waralien. Thanks for making this but writing a story is tough work so good job everyone.
PS. Mine came out before your's. Lol

Oh well Im on and off occationally. But this is a precaution to anyone else who wants to create a story.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Heheh, I would of made one to amuse myself... (Not for the enjoyment of getting the mods' angry, but because everyone else was...)

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I already wrote a story except it's a comic book. I might post it if I get the chance.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

ya im okay with this. although i havetn had a comment on my latest chapter which is kinda annoying but ya im good

XenoHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Oh,god plese dont delete my story!Im an aspiring author and this is my first story!Dont crush my Dreams!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Im not a modd so I can't delete anything. But I wrote this topic as a warning to anyone else. The modds may feel that these stories are becoming a pest and delete them just as they did with the My Skull and the Open Topic.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

If the mods wanted to delete anything they would have done so already. And if they belive that they are too many, they will tell us to stop making them. It`s nothing to get alarmed about.

Malus-Darkblade, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

As long as people keep reading them the stories will keep coming.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I've actually started my story years ago, before anyone posted stories here. When I finish it I might post it up here. But a warning, its a bit long. Almost like a movie script but not in that format.

I started writing that story i said i`d post here just when i said i would, but i accidentally deleted a sentence and now i can`t remember the exact words in that sentence. Oh my god, and i have all this sentences with SI CONDITINNEL in my head, i can`t even think straight!!! Si tu etais plus 1337, je ne te detruirais pas, n00b!!! And i hate french, BUT THEY PUT IT IN MY HEAD I TELLZ YA!!! Yea, anyway, till i remember the exact words, i won`t continue writing it nor will i post anything.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That's actually the same with me. I've alrady done one and it's been on my harddrive for awhile now... But I won't post it up. I might have to re-read it. before doing anything with it.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Like I said before about these stories, people are bored and are doing anything to entertain themselves and others.
If the MODs ban the creation of stories, I this site good luc, for the number of banned activities are growing.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I do it because writting is one of my passions and am determinded to become a writter.

Malus-Darkblade, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Agreed Kiddo, nothing else to do on the site. None of the clans are active as far as I can tell, No RPGs coming soon (there's one on legacy tho) and almost all of the mods are inactive.

Stories are all we have.

I don`t even see why banning the stories is in the discussion, no mod has ever mentioned something like this.