AVPR Actors

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

From what I have seen from the trailer and the store clip, I do not like the acting in this movie. Alot of the reactions of the characters just seem fake to me, like the guy who gets his face burned off. I still cringe when the main character says "Turn back, it's a trap!" in the store clip. Maybe these are just practice runs and hte movie will be better, but this is going to sound like a b movie to me. What do you think?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't know. I have witnissed that at a certain level of pain, you can only do so much as silence yourself. I've heard that there are some good, experienced actors in the movie.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

I am kinda disappointed that there is no cast continuity, Lance Henriksen was the best part of Paul Anderson's AVP. But hey, it's set on modern day earth again so i guess that pretty much secludes it to begin with. I am still gonna go see it obviously, it will be good just because of what it is.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Its a bunch of nobody actors, guess they're trying to pull an alien deal, its not going to work, the acting is fakish, but I can deal with that just to see a predator kick some alien ass for once. Its a b movie, but like I said to see a pred kick butt, it makes it an A movie for me.

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

I recon it's not the movie that is shit it's the actors so if this movie turns out to a dissapointment than i'm blaming the actors. I too would like to see the Preds to defeat the Aliens. One question who is playing the lead role?

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

Reiko Aylesworth i believe, and acording to IMDB the character's name is Kelly O'Brien. She does seem a little more convincing than Sanaa Lathan was as Alexa Woods.