If you hated the first AVP-Requiem POSTER...

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

This poster is awesome but its in some langauge I can't read.

http://www.filmz.ru/film/2590/posters/3890/big/

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

wh ywere you on a site that you couldent read any way... and ya i like it its cool looking =)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hmmm is that ukraynian or russian? or bulgarian? damnit romania is surrounded by slavic or slavon or slave (or however they`re called) languages and they have mostly the same words. I didn`t know that ALIEN is OBCY (read OVSU, but with a russian accent, like the stereotype vampire accent. Yea, the cyrillic alphabet is pretty wierd to people with latin alphabet in their blood)... But then again, it also looks like that isn`t the cyrillic alphabet at all, which would make it be obcy. And nice poster too.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think that picture makes the predator's hands seem too human but over all I like it.

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

its in polish.

How the hell does it make the pred`s head look human if it doesn`t even show the pred`s head...? And whay i mean is that it only shows the mask.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I wasn't on that site, I found it through Avpgalaxy. You shouldn't assume.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

Read my post again, I said hand.

Aaaaah, well now if i weren`t really partially human i would just edit my post and make it look like i never made a mistake. Anyway, yea the pred`s hand looks pretty human...