predator's religion

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

do u think predators would have a religion sort of cult thing with all de skulls as trophies i know der for prey killed but i wonder if they worship blood or a great hunt?

Namicole, Human, 16 years ago

somone said that they bow down to a statue of somthing in the uncut spiecal editon of AVP or somthing. so obviouselly they have somthing to do with realigon or somthing...

caboose3456, Human, 16 years ago

If they do would it be monotheistic or polytheistic?

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

They are supposed to have at least a death god called Cetanu. So if that is true, then they must have other gods too. Anyway, i don`t understand what you mean by "worship blood or great hunt" nut i can tell you something for sure: no civilisation that doesn`t know how to replicate the creation of the Universe will belive that there isn`t at least one god. Because uncertainty leads to beleif. And so if they don`t know how to make a Universe and throw it at us, they will surely belive that at some point there was a greater being who created something in otherwise impossible conditions for that thing to form. Or so.

Namicole, Human, 16 years ago

i hate it when Death Wraith talks about stuff i dont understand... which is all the time...