Comic Con video

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

There was a AVPR video shown today at LA's comic convention. Here is a description.

"The footage begins with the Predator walking through the hallways of a hospital, which has now been turned into an alien hive. the predalien dropped down from the ceiling behind him, smacks the predator with his tail, and sends him crashing through a wall. An alien warrior drops down in front of the predalien, almost protecting it, and attacks the predator. the predator shoots it with a handheld plasma caster. a second alien attacks, the predator drops it to the ground, shoves a glowing blue vial into its mouth, causing it to melt from the inside out.

this blue vial as later explained by the straus brothers'', is actually a chemical that the predator uses to get rid of the evidence of the alien bodies while on his mission. there are two more alien warriors that are climbing the walls of the hive towards the predator. he throws two shurikens. it kills both aliens, but one shuriken continues flying, that's the scene from the trailer where the female character, who is running past the hallway with the rest of the humans, is pinned to the wall. (her death was an accident)."

Looks like a good representation of an alien hierarchial structure. I think the blue vile thing is a cheap fix for continuity. Also, it looks like that women in the hospital just had very bad luck.

If someone can find the video, bring it up.

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

cool but why would the Predators bother with getting rid of the evidence. I mean they would not need too would they.

P.S. I wondered why that Predator killed an unarmed girl.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

he just said that it was an accident.