AVP 2

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hay guys i finnaly broke out the bucks and am buying AVP2. do you think i should have bought another game? like AVP gold Edition or somthing? i havent played the demo and it should be here this friday. what do you guys think about it...

killswitch, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol your buying it then , not selling

its decent .... a little old on it though ... be sure your not a vista user aswell as its not compatible .... but Vista sucks so i doubt youl have it lol and if your like me (An idiot you had vista) youl just have installed XP in its place

*crys* I THINK I HAVE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you now how to fix it since its not compadible.... DO YOU??!!!!

indio59_33, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

aliens sucks. PREDATORS RULE.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hahahahaha shut up

indio59_33, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

is there some one out there that can talk to me.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

This isn't a general chat board, so if you're posting in topics please try to make sure you've got something relative to say.

As far as AVP2 goes, I'd definitely recommend buying it, it's by far the best Alien or Predator game out there to date.

well since Stalker likes it and he is like all.... stalkerish i guess ill get it. this friday ill buy the game...