Ironic.... EDITED

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i dont now if this is spam but i just found somthing Ironic... there was a Thread called " Can a Predalien take out a ship full of Predators... will in AVPR im sure you now he does.... and the following people sayd no The Predalien couldent Stalker, bloo, Deathlocks, Daveberg and others... the only one who thougth the Predalien could take the ship..... death wraith... how Ironic eh? someone like Death wraith getting it right and the Mods all wrong... anyone see it? 1. it says take out a ship of preds. it could be a CLan or a scout so ya. and also i was half alseep when i wrote this srry.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

He doesn't take out the whole ship. The ship that crashed to earth is a scout ship -- MUCH smaller than a clan ship. Even if it was the whole ship, we all know that single Alien couldn't take out what might be hundreds of Predators - one of them being an Elder, the others being blooded who have survived many hunts. I'm sure they know what a Predalien is.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Bloo is exactly right on this. The predalien boards a small scout ship, killing several of the predators on-board & causing it to crash into Earth, which is completely different than taking out the massive ship from the first AVP.

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Plus the ship was coming in way too fast to be a clan ship.

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

its interesting that the scout ship would have capsuled face huggers.

What makes you think the scout ship had Facehuggers on it. Plus they looked like human capsules to me not Yuatja made.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

thats what i thought when i first saw them...maybe leftovers from avp...but then again i dont know how anyone would get them...it weas in antarctica

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Rayne... For one... i am ALWAYS right, as i`ve said before. And i didn`t agree with that, in fact i said that a single predalien probably couldn`t take out a whole ship full of predators. The only one who said that a predalien could do that was Killswitch, who made the topic.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well, maybe, in some ironic turn of events where a Predalien accidentally sets off one of the Predator's wrist bombs where a Predator might not think it would never use some sort of technology against them. It's possible but other than crashing the ship in a life-threatening way (which may kill most Predators on board), I doubt a newly born Predalien can kill every single Predator on a clan ship, much less the Elder, who has probably delt with more Predaliens or Queens than you can count apples in a tree.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Whats ironic is that Namicole thought he was all slick and forgot this is all made up Sci-fi and not true events. Whether or not we said a pred-alien couldn't kill an entire crew of a predator ship means nothing because directors think this stuff up in their heads and direct as they see fit, to make $$$. For the record, a pred-alien couldn't take on an entire ship give each species advantages/disadvantages. :P

And another thing Rayne forgot is that this is a Queen for some reason, and not only a Queen but also a mutant predalien, or so it is speculated, which means that we have no idea how powerful it is, because we have never seen a young queen before.

What if the Predalien just shorted out some circuits or wires or whatever Yuatja have.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You know, noone else mentioned that the Topic mentioned was made BEFORE we saw any type of trailer for AVPR....... it was us making guesses based on the species and their advantages, not us going against what the movie said.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I would like to revise my statements, if I may. A predalien could have taken out a whole ship of AvP "preds" becasue they were complete pansies. A Chihuahua could have done the same. REAL Preds (Pred 1+2 and hopefully AvP:R) would eventually catch on and kill it.

I know very well that the mentioned topic was made at a time when some of us hoped that AvP-R wouldn`t be linked directly to AvP, which is why i said that Rayne forgot to mention that, because the situation in this film is pretty much irrelevant to what we were discussing there since we were talking about a predalien there and this is a young queen and possibly a mutant too.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You know that in the Comic Con interview they said they were refilming Scar's chestburster scene? I think we can assume that this predalien is the same one as the new one.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I agree with Deathdrop, One Predalien wouldn't put a dent in the population of a Predator Clan ship... well given they're smarter than Scar, Celtic, and Chopper, who were made to be "cooler" than the originals rather than smarter. I don't know what happens in Requiem but a Predalien just can't do it.

Now what you said was about that topic of if they think a Predalien can take out a clan ship, meaning it was all opinion, and you can't judge right or wrong with opinion.

Which is exactely what you are doing now, stating an opinion, because you can`t be realistic about something that doesn`t exist. It`s not absolutely impossible for that to happen, but if it happens, you know for sure it`s either a game or a very bad storyline.