New Requiem pics

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

Some new images from the film have surfaced, these are actually larger versions of the pictures from the calendar we saw earlier, depicting the unmasked Wolf & the predalien. Here's our first close-up look of The Wolf's face:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

And here's a new picture from the calendar showing The Wolf spearing an alien through the head with his combistick.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

Why did they have to make his face yellow?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

The Wolf`s face looks pretty wierd... in the last pic he looks a little like the newborn. Or maybe that`s just me...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

nice, shame that we dont get to see the spear that much in this movie but its all good.

OTANG, Yautja, 16 years ago

This link was given to me randomly by a friend.

http://www.defconairsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=262

Check out the Pred-Alien pics. If you have already seen these, let me know so I can erase this.

I have no clue why the Pred-Alien looks more Humanoid now than when it uses humans as hosts, same overall design... head, two arms two legs, standing upright.

Solo_Predv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think the reason that Wolfs face is so yellow is because of the lighting they used mabey. But i think he looks good along with the pred alien i really like the manables on it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I just noticed that the Aliens have gone back to their normal only slightly slanted back-tubes. I'm glad, because the larger ones looked almost like huge spikes that were way too skinny...

I agree that it might be the lighting.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

isent wolf scarred on his face from acid and missing one of his mandables? i think that could be it too.

Predalien_Claw, Yautja, 16 years ago

I hope when u see the predator use his wrist blade and stab the predalien in the head that it is not the way the predalien dies

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well it should die from that, i mean, something going right through your brain pretty much kills you. But it has a translucid dome over it`s forehead (?) so i think the brain is a little to the back and maybe the wristblades misses it.