Happy Halloween from Fox

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

Two new posters to go with the video clip. Not bad gifts at all.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4809/23390vc6.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/397/23391uz4.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

A great pair of posters, especially the one of The Wolf. It seems like they've moved the release date to January though.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

these must be the uk poster... hmm... strange to be honest there kool and everything but they do kinda look abit... fake to me but still nice.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

THE FONT SUCKS!!! But the pictures are awesome.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think the font looks great. Simple but effective. Something fancy wouldn't look all too great. I love the one of the Wolf.

I don't mind if they use up another month, at least that lets me know that they're taking their time.

Oh, and to those who celebrate it, happy Halloween...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Meh... couldn`t they have used the same font as the alien and predator movies had for a title? Or at least something that looks a bit like it`s blending in with the picture, not something that looks like it was put there using Paint.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

The font is only that way in the UK versions, as the original UK theartical poster had it too.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

i think the font and picture of both like fantastic!!!
good find dude

Blade_Monstrona, Yautja, 16 years ago

The fonts ok but the Alien and the Wolf are fantastic. I like the Yuatja writing on the Wolfs mask.

Predator_King, Yautja, 16 years ago

Thank's for the pictures !!!
AVP rules !!!

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

Great photographs, and yeah, that is a generic ass font lol but who cares, the pictures are brutal and awesome

Leandros8, Yautja, 16 years ago

see this is what pisses me off!just like people did to AVP they always manage to find microscopic flaws and magnify them and make them huge deals,and then spend half the time noticing ALL the good things!still good pics!nice wolf AWOOOOOO!!!watch out little pigs!this wolfs got skillz!