AVP Requiem clip

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

My doubts about this film are almost completely diminished after sitting through one of the best minutes of my life. A new scene from the film has been released showing The Wolf taking on several aliens in a sporting goods store, with some humans thrown into the mix.

Download it NOW

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

just done it.looks and sounds great.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

and i was having doubts about the new alien design but am really starting to like it oh and that was so funny when that alien jumped on wolf and he just threw him down and shot him in the head lol OWNED.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

If you look closely, that attack actually damaged the plasmacaster on his right shoulder, so it looks like he'll only be using one later in the film. Personally, the part where The Wolf grabbed the alien from behind & cut its face off with the whip sent chills of excitement through my body.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

yeah i noticed that i hope its near at the end when that gets destroyed cause i really wanna see that caster some more.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hehe, apart from the predalien, everything still looks great! At last we see a pred with plasmacasters against aliens, which surely means he`ll live longer... But i really wonder how come that first alien chose to attack the humans and not the Predator... Hm... Maybe since it hatched from a human, it`s more likely to consider the human a potential host than to go for the Yautja who has a different pheromone signiture from the one of it`s former host.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't know what to think about this movie. Every time something shitty is revealed (set on Earth, horrid Predalien, etc) something new surfaces to make up for it.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

Think positively DD, at least its not another PG-13 deal, as for the clip it was great! smoked that alien, the preds need to work on those plasma casters, they seem pretty damn fagile.

I don`t think it`s just cos they`re fragile, but the xenomorphs are pretty strong and heavy themselves. And plus, who knows what material they are made of, maybe that exact material that can take the release of a plasma bolt is more fragile when it comes to direct pressure, like an alien grabbing on it and sticking it`s nails in it as he falls.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

Great clip, my favorite out of that one was the aliens acid eating away at that guy's face. Pretty cool.

Can't wait for the movie, looking good to me.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

I got to say though deathwraith, all the alien did was fall over the pred's sholder, snaping that plasma caster off like a twig, anyways its just a way to get rid of the clear advantage of the predator.

Well an alien can also fall through a stone wall snaping it like a twig as seen in AvP, so it`s not really such a big deal.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

The best part for me was the double headshot. It reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9qXbgrx9rg

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

Generic pants. Sorry guys, I'm just not feeling it. No matter how hard they try, they'll never recapture the glory days of either franchise, this movie just has cheese written all over it. I think I'm gonna lean on the haters side until the release......