space jockeys... you decide

concretehunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

i asking were is the proof that space jockeys made aliens, and if they did what did they look like?

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

There's no proof its only a theory. You can see one in the original ALIEN movie. Its the dead creature on the telescope looking object with its chest bursted from probably an Alien. Thats the only "spacejocky" on ever seen on screen.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

wished avp lead to some origins of both the aliens and preds (and yes i know the pred origin was explained a little bit in avp1 but i want more)

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't. I think its better if we didn't. Makes things more mysterous about these creatures.

Why do you need to know more? After awhile they loose what makes them so admirible and scary. Just like what happened to the slashers.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 16 years ago

We cant say that the Jockeys made the aliens, but there are clues to lead you to make the assumption that they did infact make the alien, the biggest is the fact that it seems they make their technology from the aliens. My opinion is that they did make the aliens, and while in transport the're creation, turned on them.

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol In terms of a cannon opinion .. Ridley never specified weather the jockeys found or created the alien race. either way they are deeply envolved with the racein many ways, the assumtion is entirely down to personal pref. the comic books took the opertunity to tigh a knot between species and create room for elaberations and a money spinner. that dosent mean you have to.