HVP?

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey i was just on youtube and i saw a trailer for a new Halo Vs. Predator flick.and it wasnt stop motion or animated or fan made,it was the real deal!an actual HVP Movie.but its still in the"What will the fans say?will they want it or not?"so post your opinion here?

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

*cough* post *cough* a link

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

If they're hesitating to make just a Halo movie, I highly doubt they'll make a Halo movie with a Predator in it. Unless you post a link and some official source I highly doubt there's going to be a Halo Vs Predator movie. Which sounds like a bad idea in my opinion.

This is also a crossover thread...

AH FU** FU**EN SH** THIS IS JUST FU**EN GREAT!.FU**.THIS SUCKS ITS GONE AND IT TURNS OUT IT WAS A FAKE AH FU**!OK IM DONE.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Dude, add more to your posts than that. Don't just swear for the sake of swearing. It's fucking annoying! ;)

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

There are no crossover topics. I don't think they would make a Halo movie but it would be nice to see, even if they did it would be ridiculous to have a Predator. But for future reference no crossovers.

hey srry bout swearing before.anyways it would have been kind of cool to have HVP.but guess it never will happen.any ways im creating a kind of Halo 3 movie using the theatre mode.im gonna post on youtube.by the way does any one know where to get a master chief action figure?

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Halo vs. Predator? Sorry, no can do. I prefer to have AVP than HVP. The future has already been made for AVP. Look at the games, its the USCM versus the Predators versus the Xenomorphs.
If the majority here thinks that HVP will be a good hit, then they are out of their minds. HVP will not be two classics going up against each other. It is basically the old versus the new kind of thing.

I am not a big Halo fan and I am not knocking it. I'm just saying that "the game" is no classic and it will not fit. Of course it is cool to control the almighty Spartan Super Soldiers but there are already marines in AVP and that is the USCMC. If they are going to replace the USCMC with those blasted "Super Humans in a Can," I might as well flame up on that subject than to accept it.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm going to have to lock this, as it seems to be about Halo and nothing else.