AVP (number of aliens)

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Hello i was wondering how did there become so many Aliens if there were like... 20 humans? (also could someone send me a link to Alien Legacy)

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

There was a whole town in the movie, not just 20 people. And i don`t even know if there were more than 20 aliens.

There is a link to Alien Legacy in Killswitch`s sig i think. That`s what you`re talking abou, right?

Kidd, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

He's talking about AVP1, Deathwraith...

There were not too many Aliens in the AVP movie. If you go back and count, you can see how many aliens were in that movie, or do you want me to go back and count for you? Hell, I'll just copy and paste what I said in Predator-1's topic;

"Scar cut the face off of one alien. He also killed four or five aliens in that corridor, after recieving his plasma-caster. Lex, she killed two herself. One after giving Scar his weapon, and the other that she shot with that gun. Let's not forget Grid and his other sibling or two."

What do you think?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Oh, yeah, AvP, sorry. Well Wayland (i think) says at some point in the movie that there had been another expedition there but noone knows what happened to them (i think)... so maybe there were still aliens left from the other expedition... but i sure hope that i`m wrong, because i don`t like deffending that movie.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

no that couldent be Death cus remeber the Alien just started to become active again when they went in... although i think wayland said that to... but its impossible i think (oh now all i have to do is search through hundreds of members ot find killswitch thx) Oh and kid i commend you for taking the time to count =)

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Killswitch is on page 2. But Kidd good job on the counting part.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That is all from memory. If there are anymore people complain about that, I will just have to inform them that the number is correct. Anyone who says otherwise, I got an argument prepared for it. Just hope that I don't have to use it. heh heh heh.