Aliens vs Predator 2 - Multiplayer Problems HELP NEEDED

DemonKangaroo, Undefined, 16 years ago

When I enter a server it works fine no problems but then when the lvl IS finishing on the server im on (Time runs out or max of frags/scored is toped) the next lvl begins to load. Then I get a black screen then I get a error message but all the text & color is all blue. It worked fine with windows xp 2004 now it is slightly updated do I have to switch it to an older version of windows in propitiates or something?

Help would be greatly apperartedWhen I click the "start" button I can see the error theres a few of them but here is one that I have just got right now ---------------------------
Aliens vs. Predator 2
---------------------------
ERROR: Could not initialize font in HUDMgr
OK

Help would be greatly apperarted

darkwolfofhate77, Undefined, 16 years ago

You could ask a guy at the PC game store.

Tried they don't know could anyone online help me? is there a patch I need to downloaded or something? single player works great I don't understand why multilayer only works for 1 lvl.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Could you copy and paste what the error says, maybe someone knows how to fix that...?

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

sry cant help but i have my own problems .first my mouse wont work in game,second,it wont unistall/install right and now it wont run?

Aliens vs. Predator 2
ERROR: Could not initialize font in HUDMgr
OK

Thats just one of the error messages I get.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

ok is this with all multiplayer games or just this one?

if its just that one. it could be they are using a costume multiplayer map that they made. another thing. see if your graphics and game settings are set right.

TITANOSAUR its just for AVP2 and its nothing to do with the maps becasue even when I create a server and finsh the lvl Im on then the next lvl loads I get the same problem a ERROR. And how do I check the graphics and game?

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Should be under "Settings" on the title page....

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Sorry for this, but i just can`t keep myself from asking.. what does "apperarted" mean?

Just about all of the settings are set on LOW and Im running 640x480x16 what do I have to set all the settings to? so I don't get ERROR message durung Multilayer mode?

Any help?

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Do you have the latest multiplayer patch from serria? That could be the problem, I think it's verison 1.0.9.0 or something like that.

No The latest is 1.0.9.6 which I got.

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

there should be a code on the back of the box or case you got it in you hve to type that in somwere.
PS: I don't remember were to type the code in because I have not played the game in a while

I know Ive typed that in I SAID I CAN ENTER A LVL PLAY THAT LVL WITH NO PROBLEMS BUT THEN WHEN THE TOP FRAGS OR SCORE IS TOPPED AND THE NEXT MAP IS LOADING I GET A ERROR MESSAGE. So as you see I can play one lvl all good but then after that I get problems with the error messages. Do I have to change windows 98/me or windows 2000 or switch other setting to prevent these annoying errors anyone or do I have to download a PATCH of some sort?

I managae to fix the problem and now every works fine :D. Thanks to all that helped.

mrturkeytoe, Undefined, 11 years ago

i am having a problem i have all the updates but when i go into multiplayer it says it cant connect to the game version checker server and i have great internet
and i put in the cd code