You'll Love This! - AvPR Figures!

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

Incredible.. They nailed it. I love you Straus Brothers!

avp-2.jpg
avp-3.jpg

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

They did nail it. Great find Cory thanks for the find man.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Great designs, I had some doubts about the earlier before but now it seems almost better than what I was expecting.

Time to make me some tags...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ooooh, i like the alinen`s fingers... I still think the pred`s mouth is too big...

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I've already seen the pictures of The Wolf figure on AVP Galaxy, & I personally think the head looks terrible. The mandibles & teeth look far too large to be realistic in my opinion.

Lets not forget these are action figures, Stalker. lol I assure you they'll look great in the movie. I mean look at your Predator and Alien figures then look at them in the movie. See the difference?

kaizen12, Yautja, 16 years ago

i already hav avp fgures u can get them in edinburgh the asact same ones as those(by the way im not trying to brag)

These are new. These are the models. Theres no way those are in stores yet.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I was talking about the figure Cory, not the actual creature design. The figure itself has nowhere near the amount of precise detail seen in some of the figures from other brands such as Hot Toys & Sideshow, although I must admit that the alien looks good.

kaizen12, Yautja, 16 years ago

forbidin planet,edinburgh they hav them in stock the models only prob is they like £90 :(

I know. But I was just saying these are figures.

Leandros8, Yautja, 16 years ago

those are pretty cool!but the preds mandibles are WAY TOO BIG!!!!!.and i mean it.by the way i fnally got internet connection working again.sorry if i havent posted for a day or 999.LOL!

http://www.necaonline.com/article/detail/159

He loves even better! I just hope he has a netgun.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

ou mean "he looks", righ? Yes he does look much better in this position...