alien5 opening script issues

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

is it just me or is the alien5 script weird ,1.how can the aliens use their ships.,2.how can they use weapons on the ship.,3.what the hell was that about in the opening script anway? , i need some answers ppl cos if this alien5 film is gonna be like the opening scene then ive lost faith in alien altogther

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

What are you talking about? There is no Alien 5 script.

oof google it man

That is a fake, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

1. Why wouldn`t the aliens be able to use ships?
2. Why wouldn`t the aliens be able to use weapons?
Have you ever noticed that they have like... hands... and... brains... and stuff like that?

Saint, Human, 16 years ago

Naw they shouldn't be able to USE tha ship or weapons, if you recall they are intelligent but not that intelligent. They know how to more manipulate rather than actually use. Piloting a ship requires advanced techniques and sequences of procedures. same with using weapons, at least on a ship. on or off a ship thought they wouldnt be able to use a weapon that requires anything more than puching a button

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

They are intelligent but their minds aren't complex like human's are. You could compare them to the Raptors from Jurassic Park. They are intelligent but they're not going to be able to read or do your homework. Not that kinda of intelligence.

-Bloo-, Human, 16 years ago

Well, they can't actually use the ships like they knew what they were doing, but I think they'd cause enough damage to the controls to cause the ship to go in another direction, but of course I'm not sure whether they're smart enough to actually pinpoint a destination.

By the way, there isn't going to be an Alien 5 unless AVPR is a success, and even then the chances are slim.

I`m sure they could learn to use the ships, but they just don`t have the instinct to do that... They understand things very easily just as soon as they get born, so they have a high potential. Imagine if someone kept a warrior in some containment cell and tought it how to operate stuff somehow, he would use that to it`s advantage only until he made a queen and eradicated all humans around he queen... But they only have interest in learning what is necessary to divide and conquer, to create panic... or maybe just open some doors...

yes like in alien rez when the drone pressed the nitrogen button and killd and tricked the marine checking the open nest remember

I don't think Ressurection is a good movie to draw conclusions on the alien's intelligence. You have to remember they were contaminated with human DNA, we can't tell how smart they were in that movie because we don't know how the contamination affected their minds.

You know... IQ is determined by the mass of the brain comared to the mass of the rest of the body, as i`ve said so many times before... Look at the human brain and the human body, then look at the Xenomorph brain and the xenomorph body. You can notice even how the heads if the Yautja are built to contain a larger brain that what we have. They have the face, and then they have a big head under the rest of the mask. And the aliens have a head as big as their arms.

Yes, but we don't know how much of that brain is used for higher thinking. Most of its brain could just be dedicated to sensory organs and only a small amount could be dedicated to thinking. Poportionatly they do have large brains but most of it is probably for senses.

Indeed they do rely on some senses that humans don`t need to use like they do... they have some organs that we don`t and we have some that they don`t... I wanted to say this in the previous post but i think i forgot or somthin, they may not use such a large part of the brain for thinking, because we don`t either. Still, with that brain hey have alot of space to fill with whatever they use it for.

Who taught you about IQ? It's not a comparison of size, it's a judgement of intellect. The aliens are creatures of manipulation, that's all that pushing that nitrogen button showed. Aliens don't really think, they act and react. They are driven by the nature to kill and eat. that's all. A highly aggressive killing machine, yes, an intelligent race, no.

Exactly, the aliens just run on instinct not any kind of higher thought. However the queen is a different story.

yes, but not by much. the queen is just a big manipulating bitch. much like the women of our planet haha

yes, but not by much. the queen is just a big manipulating bitch. much like the women of our planet haha