Hunter Becoming the Hunted?

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

So did anyone like who in Anderson's AvP the Predators were the ones being hunter, not the Aliens?

Tell us how you feel about it, if you didn't - how'd you change it the first part of Grid attacking the Predators.

(Just for the fun of it)
-----
I never liked it. I'd prefer the Predators to be the hunters because they are the hunters, infact.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ofcourse the Predators were being hunted, the Xenomorph is as much a predator as the Yautja is. This only happened to look wrong because the pyramid was prematurely activated. There weren`t supposed to be aliens there only after the preds got their plasmacasters and were prepared for them, they were cought off-guard, that`s why it looked like they were the hunted. I do addmit that it was imbalanced, the way a single alien killed more than one predator in a single scene, because it is implied that the predators knew what they were doing going in there. It was supposed to be a ceremonial first kill, not a whole war, right? So it was supposed to be kind of an "easy difficulty" alien hunt. The situation got out of controll, otherwise no wrist bomb would have been detonated.