New AvPR Pictures

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

These are from the October edition of Fangoria. The chestburster looks okay but the facehugger looks like a prop and not the movie version. Acid burns look alright though.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=2e9f6acdca7e139a46987d10a7bd5309&topic=6912.msg117090#msg117090

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

These look like publicity images to me. They'll probably look better in the final film. There's a hot of a Chestburster from one of the trailers that looks fantastic IMO.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much, the visuals in Alien Resurrection and AVP weren't its downfall anyway, i think they looked great lol its Hollywood, I'm just hoping another modern day Earth storyline hasn't already ruined the plot.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

If this is the real deal or not, I'm still very impressed. I love the chestburster, very vecious, the facehuggers look the best they ever did. Very slimy, dirty and nasty looking. It all looks great.

By the way, I saw 30 Days of Night at the cinema and saw the R rated trailer for AvP Requiem. I was so excited but I was annoyed when people were like, "Hey dude, look its Predator versus Alien 2!" I just wanted to yell, I sorta know already. lol

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Heh, same thing happened to me a few days ago.

The only other bad thing was that I noticed that the Christmas AVPR poster (the one with the Alien and Predator attatched to earth) wasn't fan made and is official.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'm not impressed with the facehugger, right now it looks like something you could get at a halloween shop for ten dollars. The colors are good though, I hope the finished product has those. And the chestburster mouth looks a little big but hopefuly the final is better.