Where is the Predator Homeplanet ???

Predator_King, Undefined, 16 years ago

The predators fly in their ships in seperate clans through the space. They hunt down lifeforms.

But where is the Homeplanet. Destroyed ???(by Aliens), Homebase ???

What do you think ???
German: [Was denkst du ???]

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

no one knows.its never been discovered exept for lex.but we do know it is humid,swampy,and hot.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

And how has Alexa gone to the Predator's home planet?...

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I guess he is thinking about the comics(not sure as ive never read them)

Either that or he assumes the preds took Lex or something.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

We know nothing of the Predators home planet. Not untill Aliens ve Predator: Requiem - Its rumored to show another world.

AVP Requiem plays on Earth !!! But the predators must have a homeplanet.... It could be that the predators we know, are only hunters of the spieces. That means there must be a community like earth. How do you think ???? Have the bpredators a homeplanet ???? or not.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd rather not know. I think its pointless to know something like that. I kinda like the concept of them being nomatic anyway.

This movie may or may not have the Predator's homeplanet. All I know is theres going to be another world.. Could be Alien's home world. Who knows.

Okay...

Fuck off !!!

Completely uncalled for and unneccesary...

Predators are most likely to have a civilization at one point in time (or did have). But they don't have a completely similar type to our's.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well it's not a given that they have or had a society because of their nomadic background its possible that they never had an actual civilization, at least not in the way of having a central "home"

It's crazy, but one thing I've considered is that they got into their nomadic ways because their home planet was destroyed or gone corrupted in a way.