book characters (submit and use)

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

this topic was made for people to make AvP book characters for others too use in there books (online books too)

wildxeno

size 7.2 ft tall
type warior (alpha male)
how many times fertalized Queen 3
color pitch black
(just an example you can use it if you want)

forgive me if this is spaming but heres another character.

Voodoo Predator

the following is information on voodoo predator.

Voodoo spells

• flying voodoo needles ( flying needles made out of voodoo energy)
• voodoo specter (controls mind)
• voodoo hands (strangles foes)
• soul rippers (voodoo hands that rip out souls)
• voodoo flame spell (causes foes to burst into flames)
• dark voodoo flame spell (instantly kills foe by burning soul)
• death wind (an evil wind that blows down foes)
• voodoo revival (revives dead things these undead things are under the users control(cirten followers know this spell)
• voodoo weapons ( all weapons are infused with voodoo magic (revived preds also have this ability)
• voodoo teleport (teleports user)
• flying voodoo (a cluster of flying voodoo on which the user can ride)
• Voodoo restore (allows user to heal himself)
• Voodoo regeneration (allows user to regenerate there voodoo ( undead and followers also have this ability))

Weapons

• Duel (wrist computer now on left upper arm) extended reversed Wrist blades (acid proof)
• 1 combi stick (acid proof)
• 2 ritual mauls (acid proof)
• 5 sherinken (acid proof)
• Plasma caster (acid (proof)
• Glaive (acid proof)
• Net gun (acid proof gun and nets)
• Spear gun (acid proof gun and bullets)

Medical status
• Healthy
• Physically fit

Discription
• 3 ft tentacles
• fairly buff
• custom ritual armor covers the whole body except tentacles flexable joints covered by thin tuff extra terrestrial leather (acid proof)
• custom mask (acid proof)
• double jointed
• 300lbs
• 9ft tall
• tusks with teeth at the tip and at the joint

Personal info

Group: rouge voodoo clan
Hunting Rank: young blooded
Blood type: predator A-
Nickname: voodoo predator (or voodoo pred for short)
Dominate hand: left and right
Dominate eye: left and right
Favorite weapon and why: the spear because of its fast moving projectiles that can instantly kill.

History
Voodoo was gifted with his dark magic at birth by a legendary spirit a few of the pred clans believed in for 98 years he was hated , and considered a freak even by his team mates. The only preds who didn’t hate him were his brother Hikata who was 101 years old. His father was poisoned by the elders for trying to murder one of elders. But this was done at night so he didn’t know. He was supposed to die in his sleep but he didn’t. A little later when he woke up voodoos father had sex with his mother which infected her with poison still no one knew the next day when the elders found out voodoos father was still alive they immediately killed him 1 hour later his mother died. That was when he and his snapped together they seeked revenge against the elders. Then one night voodoo and his brother killed 2 elders and were terribly injured in the process then they gathered followers such as dishonored predators and criminal predators who were supposed to be killed for what they did. They took these predators and started the rouge voodoo clan. These predators were given a safe place from the predator law and were promised power and immortality as long as he was alive. And in return voodoo got consume there souls making him even stronger.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

dude your kinda god miding i mean you have Voddoo Powers you have tentackels your dominant hand is both your dominant eye is both and i think everything you Own is acid proof... no offence but how the hell is someone sopposed to kill you?

there not its just a discripsion its supposed to sound god like. if you want to know why read the History.

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

uuuummmm HI?!?!?!And npt being offensive what was with the biography???

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

the mother died becouse of poison sperm?get real dude.(no offence)

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I really don`t like voodoo (i really don`t like anything that i`ve been meaning to try myself but have forgotten to try reppeatedly). I`ll have to try it sometime though.

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea voodoo kinda freaks me out.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

This topic is on the verge of getting locked...

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

please do so and thank you bloo

dude don't blame me what there talking about has nothing to do my topic.

PS: if you guys would like discuss my character more go to my character discription topic.