AVP2 game question

Krt_Bong, Undefined, 16 years ago

Recently I was rummaging around in my old software and found my copies of AVP2 which I hadn't played in years. Since now I have a comp that is waaay better than the one I had back then and a hugely superior Vid card I thought that this would be great to play again and as I see it it's still popular amongst die hard gamers. Unfortunately after installing I cant get past the initial texture set up, I get AVP2.rez cannot be found, looking in the root folder shows that it indeed is there and a google search shows that apparantly this is an old problem cuz many people have post that they have the same problem. I might be in the wrong place to ask this but does anyone know a fix for this or have experience with this. I'm a longtime gamer and usually know how to fix PC problems I have a lot of techie stuff on my PC including a Flight Sim HOTAS (Saitek X-45) Track-Ir head tracker and a Saitek Keyboard I've hit a lot of forums searching for a solution and seeing as this is a really cool AVP site I thought it couldn't hurt to ask, Thanks in advance