Predator 3 ???

Predator_King, Undefined, 16 years ago

I want a Predator 3 from Quentin Tarantino and a Alien 5 (On the Homeplanet of the Aliens)... How long I have to wait ???? Greetings from Germany !!!Predator_King

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

There are no current plans to make Predator 3 or Alien 5 any time soon.

Welcome to the site as well.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

but there is a new avp movie coming out at the end of the year which should be good.

BlackSerpent, Undefined, 16 years ago

im with predator king but unfortunately they are definetly not making an alien 5 it a quadrilogy only but there is a chance of predator 3 they shud get arnold shwarzzenegger back!
but avpr looks awesome ive seen the trailer and i have 1 word wow
but the new alien design looks crap

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

Swarsnegger?hes a fat non-muscle president now.(no offence)hes lost his touch.srry swarcenaggor.

Predator_King, Undefined, 16 years ago

I read in the internet that there be a chance to make Alien 5. (Soon i show the Link) Because the story has no ending... Predator 3 is sure !!!! Arnie never come back ! He isn't Chuck Norris and he isn't Silvester Stallone.... Do you heard about Indy 4 ? He is 64 !!!! (come on fat Arnie!!!)

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think Predator 3 has a better chance because it's not really a connected series, the sequel didnt really match with the first one. Because of the hunter story-line, it can keep goin and never has to connect to the others.

And if Alien 5 comes out, someone's goin broke. They already went too far wiht the fourth one, 5 will just kill it because there are certain expectations that cant be filled

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Arnie's character died a few weeks after the events of the first Predator movie.

delta-boy, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey how you know dat???

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

It's not just me, everyone else knows from either people here or from official sources. Even if he didn't die, the first Predator movie took place nearly thirty years even before 2000. By now his character probably wouldn't even be given the chance to be in a similar situation. Same might go for Danny's character in Predator 2.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

You know, some people should learn how to spell his name roght before they talk shit about him. It`s "Schwarzenegger". And he is indeed too old now for playing the part of a hero like he used to. Ofcourse, he was old in Terminator 3 too, but not as old as now, so make-up and computers were able to make him look younger. The time for the old heroes is gone now, no more Schwarzenegger, Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone etc. I think i`ve seen about enaugh movies with each of those. Now the action movies should contain people like Christian Bale, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Wesley Snipes, The Rock, Jet Li, maybe even Triple H. Ofcourse, i can`t picture any of those in a Predator movie, so maybe they should find some new guy.

BUT! as said before, there are no plans for the making of a new Predator movie, but if there`s gonna be one, you can bet your ass it`s gonna be as bad as all the other movies that have to do with Aliens/Predators made in this period. If AvP-R turns out bad, then you`ll know for sure that noone even bothers anymore to make the movies good.

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree Swartz is to old and besides he is governer of CALAFONIA.So they should use someone else.

jet lee and wesley snipes are gettin pretty old as well, but jet lee is a martail artist so i doubt he'd go into one of those movies no matter how cool that might seem.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Jet Li can play a cop, a soldier or a secret service guy even if he`s a martial artist, all of those are supposed to take training in martial arts anyway! But i did say that i can`t picture anyone of those face-to-face with a pred or an alien.

LoneClaw66, Undefined, 16 years ago

They would put the Rock in but then it would be more worse than good

Yea the Rock isn't really the best guy. You know who'd be particularly interesting? Samuel L. Jackson.
"I'm tired of these mother fucking predators on this motherfucking planet!" hahaha now that would be something

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Lol. I hope we aren't serious. As good of an actor he is, I don't think he needs to be in every movie. He would make a good character in the movie but not a main character. But still, I don't want to see him in anything anymore because he and Morgan Freeman are in everything.

darkwolfofhate77, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hi im new here

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome to the site and please read the rules(just so you know, they are in a link under my sig.)

Back to Topic: I am not very sure who i would like to see in a Pred3 movie, but i wouldnt want it to be some famous actor unless he was perfect or pretty close for that part.
Basically like the Alien movies, alot of people want someone you wont recognize so that you actually feel more connected to that character, with famous people it is pretty hard to do.

Yea, seriously, it would need someone who is damn good for the part. they need the right persona and looks to make it fit. if they dont get the right person, the movie will fall apart. I actually think Vin Diesal would fit well because of his work in Pitch Black

swift_knife, Undefined, 16 years ago

i thought i saw somthing about predator3 it's got a celtic predator on the cover it could be just a book i don't know and it said somthing about john cena being ducth