Alien Society?

pvthudson, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok you people who have read all the books and probably the comics. What is the alien society like. Do they have any technology, or is it all like an organic structure. Also if they have a society, is it like a bee hive, or an ant colony, that they would just dig down, or would they build something like a town

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i doubt it would be anything like a town, the aliens can set up nests pretty much anywhere they choose, the main priority of the species is to breed and kill, everything else comes second. the aliens dont have any technology either, they are purely beasts that operate on a primevil level.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

pvthudson, Undefined, 19 years ago

But if there were an alien planet, what would it be like, one big huge hive with aliens running around? What if there is nothing to kill cause it's all aliens what would they do then?

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i presume they would enter some sort of hybernation as there would be no available hosts to impregnate. the alien planet i imagine would be composed of many HIVES dotted about all over the world with one centrel one holding the queen of queens (the mother of all aliens was refered to in the book 'female war')

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron