Letter to Praeotorian.

ryrak, Undefined, 16 years ago

Dear Praeotorian,I realize that I am not a mod,But I want to ask you something.I know Im new,and I dont have very much experience ,and this is probably the only time ill have the guts to say this,but I ask your permission to start a clan.I know what your're thinking"who is this guy?".But I think I might change that.The species of this clan is neither Alien,Predator, or human,Rather Mutated versions of them(i know its non-Canon but read on).This gives them a chance to expand on the history of their character and makes RPGs a lot more fun.But,heres the catch:they must have a 0 in one of their stats to join.That makes it fair for the other clans.And, if you accept my request well heres a couple of names:The Mutated,The Parisites,The Infection,or Legion of nightmares.If you want to back me up on this post it here. Sincerely,Ryrak.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ryrak, I know you have sent this letter for, Praetorian, but let me explain a few things to you.

First of all, many people have requested to make a new clan here. Some requested another Human clan, some others requested for another Yautja and Xenomorph clan, but all as failed.
Why?
Most of the people who signed up to this site do not come here often. Only very few people like Bloo, Stalker, Zwecky, and several others do. Really, you can say that the site is not very active.

Secondly, the type of clan you are suggesting will not be accepted. The clan should be about the three races that primarily fight each other, nothing more.

Lastly, I am not a MOD, but I have been coming to this site for almost two years now, and basically know every single detail of both races, and the dos and don'ts of the site.

but i visit the site very,very often, I know I could do this.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well then I wish you luck, on your request, Ryrak.

thanks,man

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

OK for one. Ryrak, there has been a lot of people asking. And all I will say is,

the answer would be no. Why, because there is enough clans. My character is both human and predator, and i had to try to argue my point and Predatoress is the same, she had to argue her way to the point. I do wish you luck but, I already know your answer before he even looks

it would be

NO

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

dude its an avp site. i know your intentions are good but it just doesnt make sense to join an avp site and ask to start a non avp clan.
but welcome to the site.

and join hunters moon lol

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hell yeah slayer. But I know how you feel man I was trying to create a Rogue Predator clan to make RPGs interesting. But making another clan didn't make sense because the site is not anywhere near as active when I was first here with my old account.

no,its actually mutations or hybrids of aliens or predators.Praeotorian,please, I really really want this clan,Ill do anything,Even bring new members to the site,how about that?Please,Ive been thinking about this for weeks!Please say yes?The mutations can be anything from an alien with 2 heads,to one wih wings!

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Mate sorry its not going to work. I'm not trying to bring you down but its just the site is becoming inactive. Many members have tried to create clans but all have failed. We have enough clans as it is and they might need more members as well. So another clan just wouldn't make sense at all. I tried to form the rogue Pred clan so in the RPGs we could have Pred vs Pred battles but I realized it made no sense. But when I finish creating my site I'll have some clans new there will definately will happen.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

If P wants to respond to this, he can unlock it. Until then, I think it's best if it was locked.