alien5 ???

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

an1 no any news about alien5 stick it here i no its a long way off but give your ideas what it should be about.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Unless AvPR is a huge sucess there will never be an alien 5. Ofcourse if they did make one then I would like to find out more about the space jockeys.

cole, Human, 16 years ago

i did see an article were producers were talking about making an alien 5 they even had s. weaver saying her part ?

yes s.weaver said shed love to do it but not a main part and they wanted[fox] if they were going to do it they wanted to first go back behind the first film and make it a prequel about the derelict ship how it got dere

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

Bah i would like to see one last drone get to Earth right at the end of Alien Rez and see the aliens wipe out the humans once and for all. Or maybe something like Resident Evil Extinction, but that`s already been done... heheh... some crazy ideas going through my head about Ripley having become hermafrodite and since she doesn`t get attacked by the aliens, she will give birth to a new type of human, like herself, actually, and those humans will dominate the earth after the real humans are all killed by aliens... ok, i`m crazy, forget that.

LoneClaw66, Human, 16 years ago

I t would be nice to see Dutch and Ripley working together in an alien 5 movie.Although it probebly wont happen since Arnold is governer of California.

it would, wouldnt it

Kidd, Human, 16 years ago

It will never happen with Arnold's character, Dutch, helping Sigourney's character, Helen.
Dutch, fought the predator in the late 1980s. Helen Riply and crew encountered the Derelict in the distant future, like in 2120s. Those two characters would never be able to help the other out, unless you all are talking about them making a time-machine.

lol never thought about dat kidd good point

-Bloo-, Human, 16 years ago

Also, Dutch died a few weeks after the events of Predator due to medical problems. Ripley has also died. Unless we get a typical low budget fantasy film with time machines and a huge skull to resurrect the two (which I know will never happen, thank God) then Dutch and Ripley can't be in the same movie.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

Well Ripley only died once, she got to Earth... ghhhhh... can`t... take... it... YOU ARE RIGHT, SUBLEADER, FORGIVE MY INSOLENCE!!

for a start wat an awful way to end alien rez,wat a crapppy open ending.

Secret_Hero, Human, 16 years ago

Well if Alien5 will be on making, I only hope that they include the Space Jockeys, so all of us will know where did/how did the Aliens come to exitence.

Predator_King, Human, 16 years ago

Ripley have to go to the Homeplanet of the Aliens !!!

A big dark Planet with tunnels (dead heart). One big Hive in the space with millions of Queens together... Or A new Type of Hyper-Queen or a King-Alien (Like the Actionfigure 90's).
And what is with the Alien-Race of the first Movie. A War on Earth is also cool, but i read the comic...