Alien/Predator survival guide

ryrak, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is an Alien/predator survival guide.I've got a few tips to survive Aliens or predators.If you ve got a way to survive these monsters post it here, and be serious dont just say hide and blast em apart be in depth you might even want to do the aliens POV.or predators, you can even do little stories that help prove your point.Please post here, I want this to be a project for all members.I think this might even help us get along.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

To survive aliens and predators you have to:
a) get the leading role in the movie;
b) not be in the movie at all.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

c) be an attractive female no-so-important character that is in less than half the movie

Lesson #1 Be aware:If your ever in a dark, dark cave make sure you pay attention to your surroundings,because if you hear the slightist noise you may be on your death bed in seconds.EX:the marine walked lightly in the poorly lit cave waiting.He heard a noise but decided to ignore it, moments later as he proceeded to the next hall he was ambushed by 12 Xenos.END.Now, im not saying you should ignore the noise but you should look in that direction and try and clear that area with your gun,prefferably with a powerful long range weapon such as a sniper rifle or rocket launcher.Now this may not be the case with predators because they have extremely tough hides and cloaking devices.The best thing to do in this unlucky sitiuation is to either:1.spray a bunch of bullets or 2.use hearing to detect were they are and try to fight them that way, or you could just run like a pussy.Either way being aware of your surroundings is key to survival against Xenos and yautja.

Oh,and please be serious use my last post as an example.So,what do you think about my passage?

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't think shooting wildy in a general direction will help anyone. They show tht constantly in movies and the person always dies because another enemy came up behind them while distracted. Also, usually by the time you hear the noise it doesn't matter what you do because your dead.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don`t find a guide to survive aliens and predators a real possibility, you can`t predict what they will do in any situation, they aren`t animals who act on collective instinct, they think about what they`re doing while doing it and could always start doing something else. This would be like a "Guide to Surviving Human Beings" for whales or so.