Create a Game

XenoHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

This thread is all about making a game just type in its title enemies weapons and a few characters it could be an rpg or an fps or anything.P.S keep it to alien or predator.Or you could submit ideas for a movie.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Uh.. RPGs are made only by mods or selected members by mods.

XenoHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

no, I mean like a video game if you could create one.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

true ppl could create online games including the preds/aliens.anybody with the right hard ware and knowledge can create a simple RPG or online game.i've created a few Pred games myself,none succesful though.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've programmed a few wonderfully detailed sprite games myself. I think some of them are still up on AcidPlay but I haven't done one in awhile, moving on to trying to program a successful 3D RPG.

Currently the only ideas I've ever made for an RPG isn't even AVP-related.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ah, ok. Sorry man. I'll post something sooner or later.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

this is exactly why this site is dying.stop posting fucking shite.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey evewrone guess what i got some friends together and we've started makin an AVP RPG.we're making everything from scratch,models,fights,everything.this is what it should turn out like:u will get to play an alien,predator,or marine in a beutifully colored scene.this how it starts.as pred:you are an unblooded.you must join a clan.to join a clan u must have at least one alien kill 3 human kills and no pred kills.aliens you will start as a face hugger u will face hug some body to go through the lifecycle.when you make it to grown up you will spawn as a grown up again instead of a baby drone or baby runner.you can pick your class of alien.humans will have to complete a training course.you will pick clans.each clan leader picks a planet to set as thair clan homeworld.clan leaders will decide battles and planets will be invaded.there will also be nuetreal planets do simply have skirmishes.but to do all these great things it will take time.id say about 4-10 months.