Favorite Alien/Predator Designs

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ok in all the movies we have seen many different Predator and Alien Designs so I just wanted to see which you Guys like. Here are some from the movies:

Alien Original from Alien
Alien Warriors from Aliens
The Runner from Alien 3
The Drones from AVP
New aliens from AVP Requiem
Grid from AvP
Queen from aliens
Queen from AVP

The Predators

"Wolf" from AVP Requiem
Jungle Hunter from Predator
City Hunter from Predator2
Celtic from AVP
Chopper from AVP
Scar from AVP
The Elder from AVP or Predator 2
The "Gort Predator from Predator AVP
The Ancient Hunter in the AVP Flashback

I'm sure there are many more Preds and aliens but those are the ones I could think of so far. If you have others fill me in if you want.
Okay well my favorite Alien designs are the Warriors from Aliens they just had good detail and just were designed great.
As for Predators I love the Wolf, he's badass and has an awesome design. But other than him I have a tie between the Gort and Chopper designs as well. Followed by City Hunter he was kickass.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

For Preds, I like the Jungle Hunter the best. For aliens, there's just something extra creepy and swesome about the Giger drone.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

My fave xeno desing is the original drone i just rember it scaring the hell outta me as a kid so am more scared of not liking it realy lol

And my fave Predator desin is the concrete jungle 2030 hunter

Predalien_Claw, Yautja, 16 years ago

I actually like the scar predator just because how fast he moved. I mean when he jumped and hit the queen with his combat stick. I was thinking woah why didn't the other predators in previous movies move like that (besides the fact that technology has changed and now you can do scenes like that compared to the 80's and early 90's lol?) If the predator moved like that in predator 1 and 2 dany glover and arnold would be dead.

My favorite alien design has to be the one in aliens, because it actually looks real with there heads that way compared to having it smooth on top.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

That is true DeathDrop I always liked the Original its just as the movies go along more and more masks are developed I always design different maks when I'm drawing. I'm working on something new for the main character in my story. But I must say I think the Wolf mask is looking good it looks like they got some detail from the City Hunter but I must say its new. There were also alot of the movie designs in concrete Jungle as well. But there were great designs that would be nice to get screen time in a movie Like Ritual Armor and Dark Blade Clan.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I like the Wolf and City Hunter.

For Aliens.. Its tough between the Giger drone and the Warriors. I never did like the Aliens from AvP and Alien Ressurection. They seemed to genaric to me.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

I like tha Scarface pred from the Concrete Jungle game.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 16 years ago

The Warriors from Aliens. Just always loved that design.

And for Pred probably the Wolf. Looks awesome overall with a kick ass helmet.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I've always preferred the original predator over all the others, it just had something special & unique about it that is still unmatched in my opinion. The second predator & The Wolf are close runners up.

As far as the aliens go, James Cameron's warriors are high on my list, they seemed much more animalistic & deadly in the second film, & their reworked designs were fantastic. Giger's original drone also holds its own well. Surprisingly, I also quite liked the creatures from Alien Resurrection, they were much more menacing & intimidating in my opinion, & seemed like genuinely cunning & powerful beats.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol you guys are gonna own me for this but my fav alien design is the drone from alien res.
i know the newborn sucked ass but i think the aliens looked sick in that one and it has actually always been one of favourite alien movies

for preds jungle hunter for sure...but i liked the ancient hunter aswell

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Jungle Hunter and the Warrior.

Saint, Yautja, 16 years ago

tha drones were pretty tight in alien res, all menacing looking n shit haha

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

to be honest i kinda liked both the predator and alien designs from avp. i think the pred design for avp is spot on but am not to sure about the alien designs i think they were made to make them look a little bit more scary and stronger then they were in the other films.