AVP: Anderson vs Predator Fans

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Okay so all over this forum we have agreed that Anderson favored the aliens in AVP he admitted in the making of AVP on the DVD too. So I figured this would be an alternate title. But why do you guys think Anderson had AVP Rated PG 13. It seemed like the movie could make like a slightly violent Disney Movie lol. My idea is forget it was made it completely messed up the series, but I have to say Aliens vs Predator Requiem looks like it will compensate for the wreckage AVP was. But I figured we could use this topic to comment on how bad AVP was or any other comments and how we compare it to the other Alien and Predator movies.
Any Comments and Feel Free to Discuss.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

They should make a film....

ALIENS And PREDATOR vs Paul W.S. Anderson

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

this is getting monotonous.anderson made a bad film.the strauses are trying to make a better one.anderson has some talent(event horizon,soldier,shopping)so lets stop stating the same old shit and try and go down a different avenue regarding avp.if it wasnt for the games and the comics this site would not exist,so you would only go and bitch about another film(feel free to)the site is alien vs predator2,not alien,or aliens or predator.im not a big lover of the first avp by a long way but im pretty sure that avp-r will be the film that avp should have been.the anderson thing has been done to death.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

Tropic has a good point. Anderson made a bad movie. ok. its time to stop dwelling on the past and look forward to AvP-R.