manga avp

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

i know its a long shot but we have all seen how good those cartoons turn there f*cking great, i just had the idea about what if they made a film about avp i bet that would hot and they wouldnt have to realy worry about money as it would be an adult cartoon watcha think

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I hate manga and anime and such and such...I wouldent dream about a crossover about that!!!

sorry if I was rude but this is my opion.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

ur not being rude mate the boards designed to have poeple voice ther opinions, me and a mate came up with the idea after watching some managa just a thought

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

nice one TD, i dont like crossovers much but i think if they had the same style animation as 'akira' or 'ghost in the shell' then that would be phat, better than paul 'suk dic' andersons AVP.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

bug-hunt, Yautja, 19 years ago

i say go for it those japs do make some great ones ghost in the shell street fighter, etc. But it does not have to be avp orientated could be completely different go back to old school get those marines back. Just for the love of god no silly xenos like flying ones or gorilla that would really .

bugsiganothernew1.jpg

lol ye they do some good art work i think it would be a long shot but i think it would turn out good

"i know its a long shot but we have all seen how good those cartoons turn there f*cking great"

What cartoons? Can you supply me with some information on them, or are you referring to the comic books and graphic novels?

~PREDZ ALL THE WAY~

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

TopDogg is refereing to manga cartoons, not actual alien or predator cartoons, but just the theory of someone attempting this.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

So long as we never hear "Grid! I choose you!" I don't nessisarily have a problem. Not a huge fan of animie, really think it looks kinda goofy, but I guess this might work.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Thats a pretty sweet idea. As long as the animation isnt too .....kid-ish like something ud see on cartoon network or whatever and the content is at an adult level. I'd totaly buy it, and i know some people who i know would too......seriously, if anyone has some connections, i'd go for it. That would be cool, bring back all the classic characters from both films and just change the story w/ plenty of gore and intense fights. BA!

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

u seen the guyver ones they wre not based for kids there was blood shed every 10 seconds if i did it could have sh*t loads of killings between the two plenty of action but its just an idea

Hey man, i think its a sweet idea, if u think u can do it, go for it.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*