Alien drawing

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hey folks. I made a new drawin of The Alien. I did it fer concept art fer my fan comic. tell me if ya'll like the drawin.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p32/Megatoph/ALIEN.png

Praetorian, you can put this up in the fanart section if ya want. I won't mind.

anywho. this took 2 hours. the tail gave me the most trouble. the head was hard too.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Nice job, maybe you can get it posted up on the site, I seem to always have trouble with them.

yeah thats the problem I got too. so I just put the link in. nice to know you like it.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Dude, Nice Work!
I love the details in the body. How did you learn to draw like this man, you and Bloo are some of the best ive seen here, is it just natural or practice....or both?

thanks. bit of both realy. to tell the truth. I barely ever draw. I just do it when I feel the urge.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That's pretty good man, keep it up.

For me, it just came... like what you said, a 'natural talent'. I've never taken any major art classes or lessons... it's just for fun, when I feel like it. I don't consider myself that good as there are many others who are better than me.

yeah I just draw when it comes to me. also if I get good inspiration. I listen to music myself. when I was drawing this I was listening to Far Away by Nickleback. and this came out. plus if I haven't stated its Concept art for my fan comic I'm makin.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Very good man. Keep it up.

thanks.

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

very nice.