which movie was the best PREDATOR or ALIENS

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

which was it the best ALIENS or PREDATOR movies

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

alien. without a shadow of a doubt. plus alien is the more popular worldwide - on the official avp site the alien got the more votes.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

well ya but still lets see what others think which is best.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Aliens but yeah loved alien

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

sigrich.jpg

hmm ALIENS was the best movie I think looked good.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well, the question is rather unfair because Aliens have been around longer and thus have a higher fan-base. Yet I've noticed a trend among my friends and it seems females tend to go for Aliens while males prefer Predators; maybe its that whole 'powerful hunter' mindset that males are so attracted to. I'm sure the trend faults here because there seems to be more male Alien fans than Predators.
But yeah, a vote on Aliens for me.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

well you'd be suprised, not many people have even seen the original alien movie, by the time aliens came out predator was around so fans had the best of both worlds. i think that the predators seem to humanoid in appearance barring the facial feature thus people tend to be more impressed by the xenomorphs which appear more beast like, this is just one of the many reasons why the bugs get the votes.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Even though ALien was the first the alien was ridiculous. For one it was slow moving and in all the other movies all aliens had fast reflexes. I laugh so hard when Ripley is in the shuttle and she sprays the alien with the gas, the alien takes forever to get out of the cables when in the other movies the aliens were bouncing of the walls. Its py special effects and ya gotta love it. lol

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

THe number one reason why I like ALiens more is because predators are nothing without their weapons. ALiens are the ultimate killing machine and I admire them.

that is indeed true. the predators implemented their more high tech weaponry in effort to defeat the xenomorphs.

right guys n gals, gotta go, have fun, see ya all tomorrow.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

good point

thanx

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

I still love the first pred movie. You think it's gonna be a military thriller, than WAM! A pred shows up and starts killing stuff! Also, I loved how the pred took the most powerful spieces on the planet, us, and hunted them like pigs. I also loved how there was no "love story" that every other freaking sci-fi movie had. Then, the pred killed almost everybody! But it wasen't justone big slaughter. You actually felt SORRY for the people getting butchered. Then, the acting. The movie had some great acting in it. Seeing how the pred hunted it's prey was cool too. I just love that movie to death, it is still one of my favorites. Predator is my second favorite sci-fi film of all time (The original 1954 Godzilla being the first and Alien being the third.)

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

I must admit Deathdrop has a good point on the whole "no romance" thing on these movies. Romance just ruins almost all other movies; I don't want to see a horror movie and then halfway in the middle stopping the pace because the characters have to develop a romantic relationship which may or may not include a sex scene. I paid $8.50 to see the characters horribly mutilated, not their emotional side! If the genre's not romance, I don't want to see any.
That's one thing neither Predator nor Alien movies had, a really bad sappy romance; and I thank god for that.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~