AvP:Corrupted

XenoHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I am making a story which takes place in 2462,On a military training ship called The 2nd Earth.One man, an assasain sent to kill the scientist that was experimenting with the Xenomorphs.Unfourtanetly, he is too late and gets knocked out.During that time,Predators come to stop the experiments that have taken over the starship once and for all!I will be posting it here ,and if you have an idea please post it here.Chapters are added every friday.

XenoHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I woke up.Where was I? Then it all came back to me...I was sent here to kill Dr.Kazik, the head scientist.What they where doing here was unnaturual... I picked up my handguns and...Oh,pardon my manners,my name is Rek.After I put my guns in my belt,I heard the sounds of gunshots,flesh being consumed,bones breaking,growls,screams,and...Footsteps?I heard them coming from the room next to me.The people were talking about something.Suddenly one of them shouted to stand back, so I did.Boom! The door was blown off its hinges.The man who had shouted told me all about the situation on the ship.Apparently, his name is Mack, and the experiments have gotten loose, and there is also an unknowm force too.If that was true well then,it's gonna be a lllllooonnnggg ride