what if anderson made avp2

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

All I got to say is ........IT WOULD STINK!!

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

The answer to this topic is pretty obivious. People here dispies how Anderson made AVP, so really, the majority would not want to have him direct another AVP movie.

But avp was ok.

I say it is too, but there have been alot of mistakes in the movie, and these mistakes happened because Anderson did not pay attention to details to both races. One for example, he had no knowledge of the Xenomorph on how long it takes for a xeno to grow from a chestburster to an adult.

The only thing that Anderson did good was; offer us front row tickets to see a Xeno-queen and a yautja warrior fight, and another, he gave the yautja some extra weaponry.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Agreed. The designs of the masks were okay. I liked Chopper's alot Celtic's was good if Anderson thought of it but he got the design from the Gort Predator featured in Predator 2. The shuriken was a good upgrade to. However I liked the original smart disc. There was a lot in that movie to improve.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would probably kill myself =/

Kidd dont forget. it was cool to see alien and preds fight on the big screen. And it was cool that Weyland was killed by a pred.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Some questions should never be asked.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't know. He might learn for him mistakes and make it better. I wouldn't be excited about it but I wouldn't despise it... right away.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

lets not forget the story. sure the movie was called Alien vs Predator. but when you watch the movie, theres hardly little to no Fight scenes between the two races. it just focused on the humans then it did anything else. It should be called "ALIEN vs PREDATOR BUT MORE ABOUT HUMANS"

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

kid dont even say anything that has the word "anderson" and "avp" in the same sentence its not funny!!

Now that you mentioned it, I find it really amusing, Killa. Now, all the questions that I have answered with my own personal oppinions, I will stand beside unless there is someone who would like to persuade me to see things their way.

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

another problem was there were about 50 aliens but only 20 people went on the expidition, 10 were killed by preds. So were could the othere aliens come from

Wait a second!? Fifty Aliens? Where did you get fifty aliens out of that movie?

Let me go and count;
Scar cut the face off of one alien. He also killed four or five aliens in that corridor, after recieving his plasma-caster. Lex, she killed two herself. One after giving Scar his weapon, and the other that she shot with that gun. Let's not forget Grid and his other sibling or two.

I think that is about right. -nods-