Confession

Solo_Predv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

It's solo and i dont think iv told any one on this site before of something. I read the post below mine the AVPR constrict or something i cant remember the name but anyway Kidd was talking about people being deemed crazy for seeing E.T's

Dont deem me crazy or a liar but i have seen one. About 2 years ago i found a trail in the woods with my cousin that was nely made and had gavle on it so it was for walking. We rode our bikes to the end and there was a bunker we both looked on top and saw it.

It stood about 5 feet tall from where i was standing, was a pinkish grey color had Huge eyes and a big head and the eyes where JET BLACK. I tryed to scream but i couldent it turned and ran into the bushes and we emidatle found the closest rode and rode it back to where we where staying.

No one belived us But i can assure im telling the truth. It wasnt an Xeno but it was an alien an extra tererestrial.

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

What were you smoking???

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

There is no doubt that there possibly is alien species living out there.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wow..thats pretty cool. I can't say I've seen an Extra Terrestrial, but I have seen a ghost.

zwecky i think iv seen one two but thats a long story like my alien one. but im glad to have people belive me the only ones that belvie me are my cousin and my close friend. and now people here i will never forget that momet im sure of if, and people who dought the existanc... im sorry but iv seen it.

Im just joking. Ive read books an E.T,S .
Thats what made me love predator and aliens so much. Its just hard beilieving it.But I believe..

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Solo... I would say it was me after waking up from my flight to wrong continent but the pink color doesn't quite fit... j/k

Sounds weird, I thought people just sees these humanoid -type of ET's. I can see an alien everytime I look in the mirror though. Ermm.. Never mind, we come in peace, just take me to your leader... *COUGH* Damn morning coffee makes me to talk weird stuff...

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey zwecky you said you have seen a gost I want to hear about that.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Is it true!?! I couldn't even believe it though, but if it is real then..... COOL! But before that, IF it is real, then be careful maybe it wants flesh meat to eat though... LOL!

Yeah zwecky.

AND ive seen a gohst.
I couldnt see it but it was at my great grandmas house and they moved because of it.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm only going to say one thing. I'm not going to believe Aliens,UFOs,Ghosts and Supernatural things untill I see them for myself with own two eyes. I haven't seen anything of my 15 years of exsistance.

COM ON WOLF. JUST BEILEVE.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

It is simply logical that extraterrestrial life exists, the chance for it not to be so is of 0.000something percent. In such a big universe, to think that we are the only form of intelligent life, means that you don`t really think very often. For people who say that aliens aren`t real because God made the world, well, i really don`t think God gave a shit about your opinion back then, but anyway... It is also a pretty small chance that intelligent life is so close to us, or that they have the necessary technology to get to us if they aren`t close, but then again, we are only humans, limited creatures that evolve slowly, maybe energy, matter, antimatter and void aren`t the only elements in this univers, i mean we`re talking about infinity here. OMFG what am i saying, this is impossible, cos the Earth is flat! But seriously, what you saw could be alot of things, not only an extraterrestrial, who knows what experiments people are doing on this planet...

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

the earth is flat, the government is watching us, reptillian humanoids are living under mexico, george w bush is an alien...

and i know all this because im a psychic.

but really this doesnt have anything to do with Xenos or preds sooo.....

To The Wolf, Yeah i dint realy think that Aliens existed untill that day, i had always thought that mabey there was something out there but people would mention it and i would totaly deny it untill that day... And who knows it might have been a shaven midget sasquatch LOL, But i dotn think it was i have seen one of those to AND IM NOT LYING i was wiht my family looking at river property.

But i Now belive in E.T. Life who knows in some of the deepest reaches of the univrse there may be yatuja or Xeno's... the world just dosnt know yet

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predator_1... Why? I'm never going to believe something just because someone told me to. Never.

I'm sure theres other life out there just not scary creatures that people stereo type Aliens to be.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah those pipe dreams can seem pretty real at times, I thought i had aliens in my house once so i barricaded myself in my room wit a bat

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predators and Aliens might be out of the question, but so might "little green men"...

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea but it's definitely possible that SOMETHING'S out there

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Solo, that's what I think what most people will think of other people who sees an E.T. Yea, they would actually believe them or just act like they do, but really, the majority of the people in the world have never seen an Extra Terrestial before, and would just say that the person is just out to get attention. Now, I myself don't think people are crazy. If you saw something out of this world, that is fine, but soon it will all be revealed in the future if there is life out there in the far reaches of space.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

HEY SOLO, live in AZ you can see some here too. Personally I am unsure if i have seen some, but i probaly have.