Anderson's biggest screw up

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

We all know AVP probably has unmentionable amounts of screw ups etc. but this one really takes the cake, & if u take it into account the whole movie seems very strange because of it. If the movie is set 2000 feet underfround in a pyramid, at night, why was there almost always a sufficient amount of light to see without the need for a torch, I know in a few scenes that they used torches but the majority of the time it was clear as day & it didn't look like there were any lights inside the pyramid. Anderson, next time u make a movie THINK about the whole thing rationally before u go shoving things in the movie that don't make any sense

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i could but to be onest i cant be botherd and no im not just saying that i onestly cant be botherd

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol katam.

stalker, its just what i call a 'movie' thing. like when a scene is inside a car and you can see the actor's faces when they speak, where otherwise you couldnt. besides, in the movie it was stated about the heat bloom caused by a possible generator being turned on to initiate the hunt. the assumption is whatever power source was used to power the shape shifting rooms, also must have powered some kind of light source. my 2 cents.

& what about the bit where lex & sebastian jump the gourge when they are running from grid & u can plainly see sunlight coming down through the canyon, it's supposed to be nighttime. Yes they did set up powerlights outside the pyramid but the light wouldn't have been able to reach very far into it, the pyramid had hundreds of rooms in it & almost all of it was reasonably well lit when it should've been pitch black, the only acception was when verheidan fell into the tunnel it was dark, but that was it
stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

actuly i could defend him on the in more ways than one so i would be carefull of wot yuo say because well i knoe he screwd up afew times and i do hate him for that the movie in my opionion was still good plus i dont really want to stick up for him but then agian this time you are wrong i am afraid they had torches plus there was the big tunnle that the preds dug with light coming down that and they set up high power lights out side the templ oh and they set some in the templ too if im not mistaken so this is compleatly out of order im afriad and i do have more surgestions of why this is wrong but i would be here for awhile and well i dont have the time or pations to be onest.

very good point

stalker.jpg

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

PG-13 thats all i have too say

The Best Of Both Nightmares