Predator??? what now

killswitch, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol Im sure most of the younger members on here are all familiar with the game predator concrete jungle. The idea of the predator leaving tech behind and the humans becoming wise to it in my opinion is a simmilar concept to what might develop if there was a predator 3 .... surely the movie would have to increment the fact that there are humans alive on earth that are more than aware of the predator race.

Asside from the idea of predator 3, would the predators struggle to use earth as a hunting ground in future years (After Predator2)??? Keys and his guys came very close to catching that predator with its pants down ..... might a concrete jungle phase develop with the predators being captured with recouring visits.

tropic, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

or possibly the preds got pissed off about one of the big cheeses nearly gettin caught and launch a safari on all our asses.might be fun.

Malice, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

This place hasnt changed all that much since the last time i was here >

Yeah, still the smae degree of idiots who cant post relevant posts in the correct topics ...... And yes malus i am refering to that bullshit spam post of yours ...

Go on then , why is that ???

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You know actually it`s changed quite alot recently, since older members are coming back, of which the most noticeble is surely Killswitch.

As for the predators, i think they should be aware of there being an organisation on Earth that knows about them and are training to hunt them down when they return. The last two falures should have shown them that humans are more advanced now than a few hundred years ago, so they should either come and eradicate whoever knows about them, or send in a much more experienced hunter the next time. But who knows, maybe they respect a prey that has survived too much to hunt it again. Maybe they would allow the developement of such an organisation as long as (forgot his name lol... the guy from predator2) is leading it, or part of it. Or if they have corruption in their society as much as we have in ours, they could just let a bad blood slip by and kill him, but that involves too many stuff.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Good topic, Kill.

I think the idea could be good for a new Predator film. I just hope its done right. I hope they can keep the mysteriousness of them somehow.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

good idia but it would be sort of like pred 2

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

It would be like Avp2 movie. A pred, or preds would come down and wipe out the area. Returning their weapons and making sure that not one person can duplicate it. I read a book where a pred's ship got taken, he blew it up, the whole base was gone, i mean a crater was left. So, i expect the same thing.

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I think that if the general human public was aware of the predators they would either try to make peace with them or eradicate them all together. If it is the later then the preds would probably do one off two things. If the preds do have some sort of ethics on exterminating species, then they would just pack and leave. Of course they might just exterminate us and hunt earth's other animals. Just depends on your enterpritation of the predator culture.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

To shadow: I wasn`t posting an idea for a movie, just what i think they should do in a situation like that. Also, you haven`t yet seen AvP2, have you, so you don`t know what happens in it, princess!

lol Cheers Detahwraith.... and fair enough, i just dont like people spamming my threads lol especially not extremely intelegent members like malus who know the rules all too well

I hope so to

----------------------
lol yeah, i guess your rite guys . i was indirectly thinking of the larger part of the community being alerted to the predators precense .not merely the government. though it would only work with a large number of predators and a kind of a lord of the rings style war.....

tropic, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

is that the famous message killswitch.

lol yesh .... i want predator 3 to be a human vs Predator F**king war lol

lol, OJ mmm just giving the gamers somthing to wank off too lol